ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

anyone got a 10.5 in teals that wants to trade for 11? Not trying to stir any trouble just trying to see if we can help each other.

I'm waiting for my 10.5 to come in. If they don't fit me and need to go .5 up, I'd do the trade
Good looking. Keep me posted.
Thanks.

Will do bro

Got two pair of Grey/Teals in 8.5...returning one pair to NDC...before I do if anyone needs it just want retail.

Going to school in Vermont FTL.

I really don't want to have to take a trip to Boston for these iguanas.

Might just order from one of these UK sites and take the $30-40 L 
mad.gif

Edit: Was just about to order from a UK site and it came out to $150. No thanks. I'll be on the lookout for retail.

Wore my grey/volts all day today, 16 hours about. Man, they were extremely comfortable and they look so nice! Turned a couple heads with these because they didn't know what they were lol

Anyone know where I can get a pair of size 14 in the teal cw? I have been looking everywhere for them. If anyone has some info or knows of any locations online or in the bay area I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by mjvc

You can pop a fit sole in them and be good to go

you positive on this bro? Good idea.

Yea. Took them right out slid my fit sole from my vomero right in. Felt good then.

hoping ndc has a restock of those teals, when I realized they were posted the 12 was already gone. should have been checking this thread more often

Niketown Boston has all colorways except for the iguanas. Finally able to get my teals.

found the black/white pair at the Rack and bought them for $44.95
surprised i saw them there and i couldnt pass them up for that price so i copped. i want the red ones now...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ekREV

surprised i saw them there and i couldnt pass them up for that price so i copped. i want the red ones now...
smile.gif

proof or it didn't happen. 

smile.gif
youre saying you got a shoe that just released like 2 weeks ago at nordy rack already? +!@...

Man, i thought nobody would be interested in the Roshe Run and these would hit the outlet but this shoe has a cult following. Time to start buying a few colorways before I regret and have to overpay later.

smile.gif

proof or it didn't happen. 
regular price was $54.90 but got the employee discount to drop them to $44.95. got em at the nordstrom rack in roseville, ca. all they had was a size 8.5 and 10 left.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

smile.gif
youre saying you got a shoe that just released like 2 weeks ago at nordy rack already? +!@...

So some Nordstrom Full Lines must have gotten pairs.  I'm guessing you work at store 429 or 434.  BRRRRAP!  Burr! 

Anyone having trouble ordering from NDC?

I placed an order for a black pair on the third, and it's still pending.

Back
Top Bottom