ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

They came. Really fast shipping from grailstatus.

Laughing at the guy a few pages back in the thread saying that the re-releases were going to be QS because he talked to his friends moms half brothers cousin who worked at a boutique and got a email from their Nike sales rep. QS just like the Marble pack and the Hyperfuse.

still not sure if i want to cop calypso.

doubling up on the sirens if they come to canada for sure.

Just so you guys know Sirens and Knicks are in FNL stores too. Heavily in CA & NY lightly in the middle of the country. In case you didn't want to order.

Like the sirens better than the calypso's tbh.  This would be my 3rd pair (sport reds, black/sail), if I can convince my mom its an early xmas gift, since I'm a broke college kid who should really only be spending money on food lol.

placed my order for sirens yesterday around 830 am here in socal... i got a email stating my order was official but still no shipping confirmation =/

Laughing at the guy a few pages back in the thread saying that the re-releases were going to be QS because he talked to his friends moms half brothers cousin who worked at a boutique and got a email from their Nike sales rep. QS just like the Marble pack and the Hyperfuse.
Doesn't quickstrike basically means it doesn't have a publicize release date and drop unannounced?

got shipping confirmation for sirens, ordered around 10 yesterday and got shipping email today at 8. Billing didnt match shipping address

do you know which FNL store in NY has them?

I forget which ones exactly but you can call a local FNL and ask them to stock locate the shoe. Give them this number : 511881-016 and they can tell you every store that has them. Don't let them tell you they can't, that's just them being lazy.

I forget which ones exactly but you can call a local FNL and ask them to stock locate the shoe. Give them this number : 511881-016 and they can tell you every store that has them. Don't let them tell you they can't, that's just them being lazy.
thanks bro, repped!

Are you guys sure.. I just checked queens center mall/ macys finishline/ Bronx/Brooklyn and none have them, and I they tried locating and couldn't find any here in NYC.

I checked the item locate for Sirens and Knicks, shows plenty! There are two ways to stock locate. Either by ability to order or by view of inventory. You need them to stock locate through Spike and item locate. If they search it for a WGI order it won't show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom