ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Congrats. Still trying to get me a pair
frown.gif
now that i got my pair, I gotta help others get their pairs so i'll still be looking. Thats what Team Roshe was SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT

Anyone know if calypsos are hitting in store at champs, footlocker, footaction, or sheikh?

It's Thanks Giving but it's been posted several times. FNL was the first retailer to sell them. Check in stores in the next week or two and they will probably be there. Just be quick. Resellers are looking for an easy flip. 2X the price for a cheap shoe isn't a bad deal.

now that i got my pair, I gotta help others get their pairs so i'll still be looking. Thats what Team Roshe was SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT
What about Team Resellers? They're right up their with Team Real Estate Agents.

Maybe they'll cause a sneaker market implosion. It would be awesome but they'll just go to the next easiest thing to flip. Event tickets, video game consoles, apple products at launch, water during a crisis, etc.

I just want a pair for myself...size 9 can never be found anywhere :/ I was on FNL when they first released and they screwed me over. Still tight over that. And Nike releases it at 5-6 am when I was sleeping. Baddddd luck for me.

I just want a pair for myself...size 9 can never be found anywhere :/ I was on FNL when they first released and they screwed me over. Still tight over that. And Nike releases it at 5-6 am when I was sleeping. Baddddd luck for me.
Blame the resellers and the ******** that cop multiple pairs in sizes they don't even wear. Those size swappers irk me even more than resellers.

There are some Roshe's for less than retail at blends if anyone wants...

Not the calypso's or anything but looks like multiple sizes available from $52 up!

Under "Sale"

Word there's this mofo on the FB market place with 3 pairs of 10.5 and all over TRo instagram tryna sell them sh.its. It's the holidays and these resellers don't have no sympathy. Smh hope these kids tryna sell get screwed over because them joints will be everywhere in time. And F' the lurkers too who never post.

I got my pair. I just hate resellers in general #deathtoresellers

Word there's this mofo on the FB market place with 3 pairs of 10.5 and all over TRo instagram tryna sell them sh.its. It's the holidays and these resellers don't have no sympathy. Smh hope these kids tryna sell get screwed over because them joints will be everywhere in time. And F' the lurkers too who never post.

I got my pair. I just hate resellers in general #deathtoresellers
I hear you b. I see that mofo on the FB Market Place with 3 pairs. I'm just hoping he sells em for retail if he can't find a size swap. Size swappers and resellers are all the same to me. ****** up the shoes for the rest of us

I hear you b. I see that mofo on the FB Market Place with 3 pairs. I'm just hoping he sells em for retail if he can't find a size swap. Size swappers and resellers are all the same to me. ****** up the shoes for the rest of us

Word if they don't find their size swapper they start asking for a price smh...

Keep your eyes open guys saw some dude write zappos.com might release them later tonight or tommorow to VIP members but I don't if it's true. Be on the alert lol

sheesh, how dare i go to sleep at 12a and miss out.

You guys complaining about resellers. Give it up. Its just the way it is now. Been like that for a while, and will continue. Its like complaining about taxes.

Got my shipment confirmation email fr FNL this am. Arrives next Friday! Free ground.
Hope to find another locally.
Good luck to everyone still trying .
Totally surprised when FNL twitter link dropped so lucky I got thru

Back
Top Bottom