ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Kinda bummed the calypso retros don't come with an OG box
oxymoron much? You just said retros so why would they come in an OG box. And whats an OG box? those weak and ugly brown ones with ********s of logos on them? I throw at least 4 of those boxes out every month. The red box looks better anyway. If you really want, you can always carefully remove the tag from the new calypso boxes and put it over an old brown one. 
What's market value for a pair of roshe run metrics in a 11womens which is men's 9.5
clearly you luckily stumbled upon them and were able to add it to cart looking for a quick buck but they don't go for that much. Where as Mark Perience has been looking for them, contact him if you wanna resell 

Last edited:
Got my Sirens today!

Worst box in nike history. They don't hold up when you stack on top of each other and crease/wrinkle faster than the shoes do.
The brown box? Mine are holding up fine. I stack them in rows of 5 and the boxes are sitll good. The only dents on em are from me being a ********* and dropping them

My Sirens finally came today! Very glad I picked these up, now I'm waiting for my Calypsos from NDC on Thursday.

sneakerlounge sent me a tracking # for my calypsos, but it hasn't changed because the shoes haven't been received by USPS yet.  i feel like i better find another pair just in case!  anyone order from them before or had any problems in the past??

Saw the Sirens at Champs University Mall Tampa. I really think in a week these will be everywhere. Just have patience folks.

I remember back in like February when I told myself I'd be taking a break from Roshes until new CW's came out. Now Nike be restocking the Sirens and Calypsos. 10 months ago I would've never thought Nike would have these coming back out again.

Saw the Sirens at Champs University Mall Tampa. I really think in a week these will be everywhere. Just have patience folks.
damn bro haha i coulda just drove over there instead of ordering them! 
laugh.gif
 no worries tho, ill get them eventually. we should keep an eye out for calypsos tho

$105 for Calypsos on ebay? Should I pull the trigger? I'm worried these wont become widely available
im biting the bullet and holding off till i get one for retail.....big risk, but it's okay, i have 20 pairs (different colors) so missing out on 21, i'll live lol

Back
Top Bottom