ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^Just called Finishline @ Sherman Oaks and they don't have them and couldn't find them by 511881 013 anywhere in the state. Also called Foot Locker @ Northridge and they weren't able to stock locate with that # and that it showed as online only. Hmm.

Like they said they will be everywhere from your local FNL to your local sneaker boutiques. They won't sit tho.

PRICE CHECK GUYS.

Finally found my metrics guys, however a fellow NT member wants 210 shipped. Retail was 100 and for the few times i found my size, the sellers either flaked or charged more than that so I'm really consider it but its still double retail and I'm not sure. They are really hard to put a price on since ive seen some go between 130-300 and the restock might have drop that value a bit. What yall think ?
Had some opinion on TR's market but need some more. 

woo just got my siren reds

Footlocker HoH here in Maryland just got the Knicks and Sirens today. I just walked in and someone there said they might get the Calypsos soon.

I honestly prefer the calypso ID's with the mint soles. If anyone has those in a size 8, I would glady trade it.

Funny thing is I really liked the calypsos back then and was going to drop $300 on them but ended up getting a new snowboard so I held back and when news dropped they were gonna be retroed I was excited. I hyped myself up to it so much that it didn't wow me as much as I thought it would.

PRICE CHECK GUYS.

Finally found my metrics guys, however a fellow NT member wants 210 shipped. Retail was 100 and for the few times i found my size, the sellers either flaked or charged more than that so I'm really consider it but its still double retail and I'm not sure. They are really hard to put a price on since ive seen some go between 130-300 and the restock might have drop that value a bit. What yall think ?
It's hard to say, I would wait it out, but that's just me. 210$ is just a little too much imo, But if you REALLY need it, go for it! 

I'll be looking out for a sz 11 for you!

Ordered sirens from FL on Monday, still haven't gotten shipping noticed so I called - they are trying to locate a pair and I'll get an email tomorrow notifying me either way. This is why I hate FL.

Grabbing Calypso's for my groomsmen...I hope to catch a restock or location in Socal with them. Anyone willing to help let me know..I'll buy your pair.

Got my calypsos in, honestly they are nothing special. Looking at it closely this shoe ain't worth nothing more than retail. Just because it was an OG dumbasses had prices over 300+ Causing all the hype and exclusivity It's just a plain grey shoe with a blue bottom, my squads are cleaner than them. Not worth more than 70 glad it restocked tho sh't ain't "special"who ever thought it was. Iguanas will always stay my #1 roshe. So don't panic if you don't get a pair and pay resell it ain't even worth the stress. Most these dudes on here posting them siting on their boxes, who actually wears them or just buys them cause of the hype. Y'all know who you are lol Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
footlocker in SoCal is restock like mad. only thing is they're getting like 1 pair per size....

FTL in San Diego Chula Vista Center has Calypsos in stock just got my pair. They haven't even put them on the floor yet they just came in within the last few hours. They also have Sirens and Knicks for those looking.

Last edited:
Looks like SoCal is getting the Calypsos any sightings in NorCal specifically the Bay Area I've called around many FTL/FNL/Champs/Shiekh/Shoe Palace/Premier/District/Bowsandarrows etc nothing yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom