ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Remember these guys? http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/zoom-hyperrev-basketball-shoe/pid-832950/pgid-832924

Basketball Roshes 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Probably already posted but for people with swoosh accounts or NDC coupons the sirens and Knicks are up.

All I know is that if I go TTS w/ FB's my feet are begging for mercy.

I don't think you guys realize that everyone's feet are different and people have different preferences when it comes to fitment.

Last edited by a moderator:
My .02, I go down .5 on roshes.

Sorry for the blur, but this is a size 12 revis next to my size 11 roshe. Same length.

I don't think you guys realize that everyone's feet are different and people have different preferences when it comes to fitment.
right...my TTS on roshe's looks like my foot is getting suffocated by the mesh.  It took me until I sized up .5 to realize the true comfort of roshes

I honestly think that most people don't even know what their true size actually is.

That's why its just a bunch of nonsense being spewed when it comes to fitment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly think that most people don't even know what their true size actually is.

Yup

"I size .5 up all the time!"

Then isn't that your size???

Precisely. That's all I meant, it's pointless to take other peoples word for it without trying them on yourself. Mine run tts, other peoples don't.

Last edited:
Probably not the place but didn't see anywhere on the site using my phone but have sz 11 salmon toe roshes available

the cheeto roshes are majestic in person. Everyone should cop a pair and see for themselves. These will be grails in the future.

Need those mint roshe Fbs to restock ;/

the cheeto roshes are majestic in person. Everyone should cop a pair and see for themselves. These will be grails in the future.

Need those mint roshe Fbs to restock ;/
That swoosh on the front kills me tho. I think it would be much doper on the side

I copped a pair of Calypsos from foot locker. When they came out of the box they had a black cut on the sole and a brown stain on the toe .

That's not always true tho depending on the shoe and design of the shoe my foot measured is 9.5 but some shoes 9.5 feels too big. It can range from 9.0 all the way up to 10.5 for me. I think the real problem is that shoes don't stay in stock at stores long enough for people to try on. So you don't have the advantage of trying on a 10.5 and 11 for example.

I just got my calypso's from NDC and they do feel bigger than the other size 10's roshe's that I have.

Missed out on the mints, any other sites doing close to retail as well? Nothing over USD of 120

Back
Top Bottom