ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just got a 9.5 and went through with the check out. Received my order conformation email from nike just now.

wow 
ohwell.gif

Copped my size!!!

Started a chat because I wasn't able to add 2 laces to the cart, explained my situation and this is what the rep told me. For those who want the free shipping on the mint Roshes  
pimp.gif

Ashlee: With adding the items to this order, that would need to be handled over the phone by calling 1-800-806-6453. As this shoe style was a launch item, they may not be able to add them. What I could do is refund the shipping on this order and get you a promo code for free shipping on a new order for the shoelaces.

Edit: The code she gave me works for anything other than laces too so its an extra free shipping coupon for future use! 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I think I was the last person to order, put the size in my cart and the Nike checkout difficulty window came. Thought I lost it, but I started the checkout over again. Checked out and returned to the FB page which showed sold out.

Edit: Just got confirmation after 30 sec!

Last edited:
man i struck out again, disappeared from cart this morning and now my fingers feel like theyre about to fall off :x

Some guy on the TRo FB group said FTL will be restocking. His cousin is supposedly the manager of one of the stores.

Not sure if true or trying to get 5 min of fame

Back
Top Bottom