ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finished painting the swoosh on the tropical twists!

Finished painting the swoosh on the tropical twists!
trying to find another pair of tropicals so i can paint the swoosh, wanna keep my first pair original haha. btw anyone who owns tropicals, anyone have the problem of the swoosh kind of going yellowish?

Man, I just love all colorways of this shoe.  Already have the Anthracite/Sails that I beat to hell (Have a big hole in them and the soles are grass stained like no other), and the Team Reds, which look mint but I've worn them everyday for a year and a half.  Been trying to get my hands on the women's black/black-sails (The black splatters) but I can't find them anywhere, and I'll probably cop the Calypsos soon.  Been swaying away from Jordans to just numerous pairs of Roshes.  
Glad I doubled up on those black splatters. Restock was so random on those.

Glad I doubled up on those black splatters. Restock was so random on those.

Damn bro, lucky you! I'm probably gonna do the same if/when I find 'em. I'm a size 9-9.5 in mens in my Team Reds, I guess my anthracites are just super broken in because those are an 8 but fit fine, or is there diff sizing on later models? Anyways, got any pics of them?

Another Nike iD Pair, not feeling the 2014 colourways so far

Any suggestions on what I should call them?

Just picked up the brown suede japan exclusive. My least favorite of the three but when I find them in my size I can't refuse.

I think he means the heel cup, which looks a little lighter in your photo, but I guess it's the same grey color as the other mesh

Damn bro, lucky you! I'm probably gonna do the same if/when I find 'em. I'm a size 9-9.5 in mens in my Team Reds, I guess my anthracites are just super broken in because those are an 8 but fit fine, or is there diff sizing on later models? Anyways, got any pics of them?
Not sure about sizing but there are a womens 12 and they fit like a tight 10.5 cus of the material

Back
Top Bottom