ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Decided to cop these photo blue roshe's @ finishline.com. Haven't seen any pics/vids of these on feet, but they look clean!

Hi guys i'm looking for this particular colorway. Other than finishline, what other stores carry these? Thanks.

Anyone know where i can find pink splatter, teal splatter, hot punch/storm pink, or tropical twist sz 5.5 or 6? 

Are they available online? Thanks.
I don't know about US shops, might have some luck with smaller skate shops. 

However if you don't really care about price my local shop in Canada has them and they ship worldwide. You'll have the pay canadian retail + ship though. 

http://nrml.ca/catalog/product/view/id/51856/s/NIKE-NIKE-ROSHERUN-PURE PLATINUM/CALYPSO/

there's a 10.5 / 13 / 14 left but if you need a 9.5 or a 10 i can also direct you somewhere else (PM me). 

Can't believe I'm really thinking about dropping 2x retail on mints...
mean.gif

Need a LC on these Roshe's, thinking about picking these up from a friend of mine. They have been worn many times but still look pretty clean. Everything seems to check out but the production date looks suspect. IDK if these are the first OG release or the 2nd release. I think the OG release had production dates early in 2012 and the 2nd retro release has production date of early 2013. Mine have production dates of 9/12/12-10/22/12, I'm no expert so I need your guys help! I will rep everyone for help/feedback.  (Couple pics were taken w/ flash)

Need a LC on these Roshe's, thinking about picking these up from a friend of mine. They have been worn many times but still look pretty clean. Everything seems to check out but the production date looks suspect. IDK if these are the first OG release or the 2nd release. I think the OG release had production dates early in 2012 and the 2nd retro release has production date of early 2013. Mine have production dates of 9/12/12-10/22/12, I'm no expert so I need your guys help! I will rep everyone for help/feedback.  (Couple pics were taken w/ flash)

That barcode on the box makes me wanna say those were ordered from Zappos. I ordered my Sport Reds from Zappos in February last year and they have the same barcode on the box. As for production dates, those seem legit but I can't confirm with my pair since I don't have them with me. Everything else seems on point though.

Thanks for the help fam, repped both of you! Would love to hear what others have to say just to make sure before I pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom