ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

joined a Roshe Run group on facebook. pretty sure everyone there is in high school and can only do local meet ups haha

Can anyone tell me what these are called/where to find them? (I know they're a womens' shoe but I fit womens' sizes)

20a0eece946c11e38970124528f4b329_8.jpg
They have them here FSR:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-run-print-shoe/pid-844955/pgid-726949

thanks. i didnt see them online at footlocker/ladys footlocker but ill check in store whenever it stops snowing.

know what they coloway is called so i can phoen around to see if local stores carry them?
lol loving your avatar, someone famous?

Ordered the Geometrics this morning and just got my Calypsos from the FNL restock in today. Anybody know if the WMNS Metrics were released in sizes 11.5 or 12? I'd love a pair but I wear a 10/10.5.

Ordered the Geometrics this morning and just got my Calypsos from the FNL restock in today. Anybody know if the WMNS Metrics were released in sizes 11.5 or 12? I'd love a pair but I wear a 10/10.5.

I believe so, I recall thinking of grabbing a pair in my size from some guy awhile back (I'm a 10.5 men)

Got my first pair finally today. Sails damn things are comfortable, can't wait to rock them tomorrow.

guys are really buying womens shoes .... 

:smh:

Whats the problem? If you like a color way, you grab the shoe. The metric roshe was women's only. Not really feminine. The list is pretty long of women's shoes that aren't women's CWs

Can anyone tell me what these are called/where to find them? (I know they're a womens' shoe but I fit womens' sizes)

20a0eece946c11e38970124528f4b329_8.jpg
They have them here FSR:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-run-print-shoe/pid-844955/pgid-726949
Appreciate that man; repped.

They seem to have every size except the one I need (Women's 13 as I wear a men's 10.5 and the 12 fits too tight) so I'll check Niketown and a few other places whenever this snow lets up.

I've been finding for the last few years I tend to like some of the women's colors in nike running more than the men's.

thanks. i didnt see them online at footlocker/ladys footlocker but ill check in store whenever it stops snowing.

know what they coloway is called so i can phoen around to see if local stores carry them?
lol loving your avatar, someone famous?
Internet girl I discovered through the bodybuilding forum - Ashley Mazzella.

Last edited:
long time lurker..ignore the start date... just blows me away that dudes be really buying womens shoes nowadays... how the game has changed

hey man..to each their own.. you think its cool.. i dont..we're all entitled to our opinions..there is no right or wrong...

i would LOL though, if I was at FNL and saw dudes over in the womens section trying shoes on 
roll.gif

Does anyone know of any good comfy sweatpants from companies such as nike, champion or Russell?

Sweatpants would be great to go with roshes on a relaxed day, but not sure where to buy some from. I have champion sweatpants but overtime the fleece on the inside got crispy as a way to describe it and aren't that comfy anymore. Just wanted to know if anyone had insite.

hey man..to each their own.. you think its cool.. i dont..we're all entitled to our opinions..there is no right or wrong...

i would LOL though, if I was at FNL and saw dudes over in the womens section trying shoes on 
roll.gif

it's essentially the same exact shoe but different colors. not to mention the colorways I and the other poster on that page were asking about were all black and mostly grey.

don't really get your fuss or the insecurity.  but *shrug*

EDIT

kinda a waste for post #11,111 but oh well
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom