ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

apparently (from what i've skimmed through past pages) restocks seem larger
SUPAAA HOTTTT FIYAAAAA!!!

Well I thought so for a bit, I bought a pair in my tts in the new restock and they feel the same as the first run. I had to go back and grab a .5 up from my actual foots measurement.

It's been a while since I posted here.

I picked up these shoes in the last couple of weeks and I am waiting for spring time to wear these Roshes. 

Lovin my pair so far.. been wearing them every day since I got them. Funny I have been wearing these over all my $180-$200 LeBrons

I have been looking for this cw for my wife for a while now...I can't find it anywhere in a wmns size 7...if anyone knows where they might have them in that size please pm me

Last edited:
Anyone try washing the gpx materials in the washer? I'm assuming it would be fine since it's more durable than mesh, and the mesh is ok with it, but maybe not

I was fortunate enough to find a shop in the phillipines that sold me their last size 10 and coming in the mail by next week.

So I'm looking for some comfortable shoes because all the shoes I wear have minimal cushioning. I've heard these things are comfortable, but is there anyone out there who had/has pain in the heel and wears these? Do they help?

for those in need of another pair of sport reds, they're on FNL. use up your WC coupons if you have any

Back
Top Bottom