ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone have experience with both these and the solarsoft mocassins? I have a 9 in the solarsofts and they're tight in the toe area. Does that mean I need a 9.5 in these? Do they fit the same?

mocs fit smaller then roshe IMO.

if you are a true 9, just get size 9 in the roshe.

a too long roshe is really annoying since it's just mesh (I'm a 9 and i tried a 9.5 one time, can't do it, that extra space is really annoying).

mocs fit smaller then roshe IMO.

if you are a true 9, just get size 9 in the roshe.

a too long roshe is really annoying since it's just mesh (I'm a 9 and i tried a 9.5 one time, can't do it, that extra space is really annoying).

My true size is 8.5 and I wore them in my house for a few days and I felt a blister starting on the bottom of my foot. There was no space in between the shoes insole and my foot. When I took a step the insole stuck to my foot. The length was fine but just too snug. The 9 is longer, but no blisters. Plus when I stepped my foot would go over the side of the mesh and my foot wouldn't even be on the insole anymore.

Last edited:
So, I walked into the gym, switch up my geometrics to a pair of flyknits and put my stuff in the lockers, finished up my workout, got to the locker room and few lockers were broke open and one of them were mine, smh. Thank god only my roshe were stolen, wallet and keys were still there. Anyone knoe where I can get a pair of geometrics for retail, any help is appreciated

Last edited:
So, I walked into the gym, switch up my geometrics to a pair of flyknits and put my stuff in the lockers, finished up my workout, got to the locker room and few lockers were broke open and one of them were mine, smh. Thank god only my roshe were stolen, wallet and keys were still there. Anyone knoe where I can get a pair of geometrics for retail, any help is appreciated
You'll pay a little more and wait about a week and a half, but there is a full size run at Size? http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-roshe-run-gpx-geometric/057948/

Thanks alot steven, really appreciate it. Will there be any extra charges addded becuz its overseas?

Last edited:

yeah or nah?

Yeah, Size 8 in Mens and 9.5 in Womens = 26cm.

If you are planning on buying a women's shoe to wear, I suggest you go up another half size to a 10 because women's shoes are generally narrower.
thank you! another question if you're size 8.5 in womens what size are you in mens?

Back
Top Bottom