ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wish I could cop the GB this weekend but gonna save for another non-Roshe purchase. I cant justify $125 for Roshes :frown:

Best of luck to those who want a pair to wear!

Wish I could cop the GB this weekend but gonna save for another non-Roshe purchase. I cant justify $125 for Roshes
frown.gif

Best of luck to those who want a pair to wear!
Perhaps you should reconsider if you really like them ! You wouldn't want to regret not buying down the line lol

Look at the 55 dollar markup as an increase in quality.  $20 for NM technology and a better midsole, $35 for the techfleece material.

$125 USD (Id have to drive 1 1/2 hrs) from Toronto, Canada to Buffalo, NY to pick up the pair.

The conversion, gas & tax at the border wont be fun.

I just used them on roshes. We talking about the same circle?
I must be doing it wrong because I could have SWORN last time I tried (about 3 weeks ago) they had a bunch of restrictions. No JB, Lebron, Kobe, Roshes, and a few others. AND when I went into the store to use my WC on my daughters Infrared 6s (infants) they said nah...

I must be doing it wrong because I could have SWORN last time I tried (about 3 weeks ago) they had a bunch of restrictions. No JB, Lebron, Kobe, Roshes, and a few others. AND when I went into the store to use my WC on my daughters Infrared 6s (infants) they said nah...

You sure you were using rewards and not coupons? Cuz coupons have restrictions.

Winners circle rewards can be used on ANYTHING. I've used them to purchase my calypso's and will be using it when I purchase my Jordan 1s tomorrow. U have to put the code in the coupon box

Back
Top Bottom