ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

you have so much pairs you have to "try to do so sometime soon" just to count?
laugh.gif
hahahah nah i didn't mean it like that.  i just didn't wanna throw out some oddball number and neglect to mention a colorway

I picked up some women's blk/wht Roshe's for cheap but i'm not sure if I should keep them... I've been looking for blk sails but I can't find them for a decent price, scared if I keep these I might give up on the hunt for blk sails haha.

Shirts are in, those who ordered, PM me.  Slight difference to original design is the space between the team and roshe and a slightly larger bonsai tree.  still came out great.  

Heads up nordstorm rack In downtown long beach has women purple roshe, i hid two pairs In the size 10 aile get em for your ladies!

Not sure if this is old news to most of you guys, but if you are looking for women's CWs, I saw many black/white, blue/blue, and purple/lavender @ my local outlet- Pleasant Prairie this past weekend for 49.99. men's hash wall was extra 20 % off but women's may be upcoming. IF you are small sizes or looking for your lady, might not hurt to ring them up.

Heads up nordstorm rack In downtown long beach has women purple roshe, i hid two pairs In the size 10 aile get em for your ladies!
I'm guilty of hiding pairs at NR as well. When I first saw the Cybers (my first colorway) I didn't know if I really wanted them, so I hid them on the bottom rack behind a pair and put a box on top of it just incase I changed my mine. Sure enough, I did.

These shoes live up to the hype but i think the hype is also killing it. got the first couple colorway at NR / the olives and now the only thing for sale is from resellers charging rape prices. I might be done with these since all the kids are wearing it here.  

These shoes live up to the hype but i think the hype is also killing it. got the first couple colorway at NR / the olives and now the only thing for sale is from resellers charging rape prices. I might be done with these since all the kids are wearing it here.  
I haven't seen anyone wearin roshes, only hype I see is in this forum, half the time I'm in shoe stores ppl can't even recognize what I'm wearing lol...

when i go out, i never see anyone wearing these despite the popularity. only me and my girl.
I agree man! Only time I've seen someone wearing them was the employee at FA where I purchased my cybers from. Other than that not a single person. Roshe's became my everyday/everything shoe. I'll put on a pair just to take the trash out 
laugh.gif

I agree man! Only time I've seen someone wearing them was the employee at FA where I purchased my cybers from. Other than that not a single person. Roshe's became my everyday/everything shoe. I'll put on a pair just to take the trash out 
laugh.gif
Ditto!  I've been wearing nothing but Roshe's for straight 2 months.  I even work out in a pair.  I love the fact that I don't see them everywhere(or anywhere for that matter), because it makes the sneaker that much more original.  F*ck all these Jordan and Foam launches that have everyone rockin' the same sh*t.  I'm all about originality, comfort and style a.k.a... Roshe's. 

Ditto!  I've been wearing nothing but Roshe's for straight 2 months.  I even work out in a pair.  I love the fact that I don't see them everywhere(or anywhere for that matter), because it makes the sneaker that much more original.  F*ck all these Jordan and Foam launches that have everyone rockin' the same sh*t.  I'm all about originality, comfort and style a.k.a... Roshe's. 
I have honestly only seen three other people wearing Roshes ever, and both of them were in Manhattan, one by a 21 Mercer employee. They're diamonds in the rough for those of us in smaller cities.

same, only people i see wear these are employees at sneaker stores.  seen them twice at a nike outlet and once at a sneaker boutique.

that is true... i hate seein 2 or more people rockin foams,frees, af1's, black cement 3's, jordan 1,3,4,5,6,7,11's, or sb's...etc. all in the same place/area. even airmaxs are getting *****d out....i remember when a pair of DS HOA infrared's were like $300 and that was a fair price. and they were still underated! plus it seems like every f'n year neon 95's drop in some way shape or form!

Last edited:
I have honestly only seen three other people wearing Roshes ever, and both of them were in Manhattan, one by a 21 Mercer employee. They're diamonds in the rough for those of us in smaller cities.
i have never ran into anyone anywhere wearing roshes yet around here or nyc for that matter

i have never ran into anyone anywhere wearing roshes yet around here or nyc for that matter

ive seen ONE person other than my gf wearing them .....dude was in the grocery store wearing the reds... & me & the gf were wearing the reds also........ that akward silence lasted forever :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom