ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So I originally planned to go a half size up on release date for the GBs. However, sizes went so quick on NDC that I had to settle for my true size in Roshes which is 10.5. Once all the reports came back from those who went tts had a tough time fitting their shoes I thought I would  be stuck with shoes I wouldn't be able to fit. I received my kicks today and I was pleasantly surprised that they fit perfectly. I know everybody's foot is different, but this just food for thought for those still out on the hunt and deciding whether to size up or not.
Thanks for that feedback.  I never have to size up or down on any shoe ..TTS is always on point for me.  Still on the hunt though.

LL

yessir

the running small comments are true.

they run for sure at least half size small. usually people will get half size big claiming the width seems to be half size small. but even length seems to be small.

i got a size 12, i always wear an 11.5, and these 12s fit exactly like an 11.5, possibly a lil tighter. i cant wear thick dri-fit nike socks or they will be super snug.

but i like em though.

Last edited:
^^ Dope pickup. Perfect for your next euro trip.

lol ill stick out for sure as a tourist lol

guess it isn't as bad as the family we saw while in paris or was it rome, all with matching white tees that had the "i HEART (actual heart logo) rome/paris (forgot which one it was"

Even my 14s are a bit snug in the toe box for the GBs, but it feels like they'll stretch with some wear and maybe the sock trick. We'll see. I have to go 15s in Frees but never in Roshes. I'm also disappointed in the insole. They're stiff and not the regular insole that all of my other pairs have. They're not as bad as my recent Marble Pack pickup, but they're not quite up to normal Roshe standards either. I'm a bit disappointed really, even if I love the way the look. For $125 they should have that legendary Roshe comfort and then some.

Last edited:
Well, I've had them on my feet for half an hour or so now and I'm pretty sure TTS is unwearable for me in the GB. I'm pretty pissed about it, really.  They're ridiculously tight. How difficult is it to make a shoe in the proper size? I don't care if the material is different, it's essentially the same shoe. I seriously doubt that I can pick up a 15 at this point so I'm going to miss out on a shoe I really like due to Nike's incompetence. Sucks.

People have been saying to size up .5 for the longest time now, even before the GB were officially released

Any insider info on fnl getting restock on any of the og mesh color ways? I have a wc rewards card to use by the end of the month.

Also do a lot of people like to wear roshes sock less or with socks. Just wondering. And do you size down when you know your going to wear them sock less.

A couple noob Roshe questions after trying on a pair today. I tried on a size 10.5 and 11. In 10.5, they were somewhat tight but snug. If these loosen up a bit, they would be perfect. I tried on the 11 and they were comfortable as well, but seemed like there was too much wiggle room.

1) The worker told me Roshe's expand because of the material, is this true? And if they do expand, does that apply to all the materials (all mesh, suede + mesh, and all suede)? 

2) Are the fit and comfort the same between all the materials or do they vary?

A couple noob Roshe questions after trying on a pair today. I tried on a size 10.5 and 11. In 10.5, they were somewhat tight but snug. If these loosen up a bit, they would be perfect. I tried on the 11 and they were comfortable as well, but seemed like there was too much wiggle room.

1) The worker told me Roshe's expand because of the material, is this true? And if they do expand, does that apply to all the materials (all mesh, suede + mesh, and all suede)? 
 2) Are the fit and comfort the same between all the materials or do they vary?

I wear 9's in most shoes and the 9's in roshes had a lot of wiggle room too like you said. I did find a pair of 9's that fit great the width of 9 but length of 8.5. I'm buying my roshes now in 8.5 and going sock less cause they are too tight with socks on.

The GB dropped at a local boutique and they could probably still have some pairs but I doubt it. The store is Commonwealth DC. Thanks to a fellow Nt'er for the info, a friend was able to get the last 9.5

I've been wearing my Brazils for 15 hours now, TTS, and I'm happy with the fit.  The look is a little odd, with the indentations around the Hyperfuse strips.  I may have been able to go up .5, but I hate having a different size in my closet.  The Tech Fleece is very forgiving.  So I have GBs on the way, also TTS.

But, I can't fault anyone that goes up.  I definitely wouldn't say it's a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom