ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

GB feet sweat. 
sick.gif

feature in vegas does this all the time.  its to make sure no pairs sit after the fact. they know people are beastin over these GBs, so why not get rid of all your stock by selling it as a pack
This.  Not sure why people want the GBs so much more than Brazils.  Colors on Brazils pop more in my opinion but to each their own.  I have a feeling folks will be upset they decided to pass on Brazils come world cup time.

And feature did it as well for the Life on Mars pack knowing everyone is going for the all reds.

Last edited:
My solution to the whole problem is just to wear em in the 50 degree and under days bc it's still a dope shoe and this issue is not enough for me to return em.

Your absolutely right...I thought it was just me when I wore mine on Thursday. I actually took a pic of it that day. Was looking at em like I think the toe box just got darker lol. I also had on thin socks, which wouldn't absorb much sweat. Not a deal breaker for me though, bc it's still a dope shoe and it didn't make my feet hot. Will prob have to wear em on colder days tho so they wont sweat thru. But with that being the case u'da thought they would have released them during the winter months
laugh.gif
a custom sweat toe box - nike f'd up 
mean.gif

Hitting 70 here so I had to unDS. Any place to grab Iguanas for retail or below? My local champs had them a while ago but I haven't checked since

My guess is the plastic coating on the world cup NMs is to maintain the toe box shape as the tech fleece material stretches out/sags (like how after a while your big toe can actually wear holes thru canvas Vans, etc.)  Totally backfired due to Nike's lack of R&D and beta testing though, LMAO.

I wonder if you could poke microscopic holes thru the plastic with a fine needle to maintain breathability?  If they were small enough they wouldn't be too visible on the surface of the plastic.

Might be hella comfy though.. I just don't like the look.

When are we gonna see the Flyknit Roshe's???
Maybe they are, but then again they are slip on's so they won't fit everyone perfectly since they can't be adjusted at all.

Flynit Roshe's would be should awesome

Maybe they are, but then again they are slip on's so they won't fit everyone perfectly since they can't be adjusted at all.

Flynit Roshe's would be should awesome
That's true...

Yeah, not sure if it's just rumors, but I must have read it in one of the many shoe review sites around. Flyknit Roshe's in the $130-$150 price point though? I dunno....

How about the other way around? Roshe upper with lunar sole?

Back
Top Bottom