ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

my girl bought me my first pair of roshes yesterday. i wouldn't pick this one due to the color of the sole. but they aren't that bad. i can get addicted to these especially with the issue of trying to get jordans lately.

God those Roshe basketball kicks will be brutal. I'm going to need find some of the of mesh for the summer. Maybe a marble pair but I do feel like they're just unloading a lot in a short span.

i know i saw this pic a couple weeks ago in a FB group being sold. are you the seller? the tag does say Ebay. haha

btw am i tripping or the snake, pebble and croc sides on ID new??? they have some nice options. i might be ordering a pair soon.
Yes, it released a couple days ago i believe. Unless i was late when i checked nikeid lol

Last edited:

my girl bought me my first pair of roshes yesterday. i wouldn't pick this one due to the color of the sole. but they aren't that bad. i can get addicted to these especially with the issue of trying to get jordans lately.

Damn bro... Ungrateful much...?

Damn bro... Ungrateful much...?

naw im not ungrateful lol .I'm just saying this shoe is something out the norm for me because i like my shoes simple i guess u can say. jus the basic color way nothing else. but I'm happy with it.

Roshes are simple, nowadays Nike is doing too much and people doing customs is too much. Some customs are cool but people are going over the top and making a business out of it lol

I feel ya. I'm not a fan of the Marble Pack either.

naw im not ungrateful lol .I'm just saying this shoe is something out the norm for me because i like my shoes simple i guess u can say. jus the basic color way nothing else. but I'm happy with it.

Its all good man... Just throw it in the rotation, make sure she sees u wear them and before u know it u can make them beaters lol

Back
Top Bottom