ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ordered my 1st pairs of roshe runs today from Primitive out here in cali...can't wait to see what all the fuss is about
wink.gif

btw, they do phone orders, but imma pick them up since my job is nearby
These are the first 2 that I am going to cop.

they are on sale at select FNL stores, could be that other has not received shipment, but i have seen sunrise and blue skies on shelves. if anything you can stock locate, there was a FSR at the mall of millenia in orlando, fl. here's the style code: 511881-114. cheers
FNL Providence Place Mall, RI has these two sitting on the selves also. I had to pass as they are not big high step friendly

Anyone got on foot pictures of the sunrise/sunset/sky blue ones? Ordered the blue ones from FNL but don't know where to get the others to complete the pack at a reasonable cost.

Anyone got on foot pictures of the sunrise/sunset/sky blue ones? Ordered the blue ones from FNL but don't know where to get the others to complete the pack at a reasonable cost.

Just be patient and wait for Finishline to release them online.

I know they are, but I've seen many guys wear them around too they just size up. Besides the fact that they're women's shoes, which ones do you think looks better? I need some quick opinions bc I'm thinking about copping

why does the opinion of random strangers sway your decision?

if you like the colorway, get it.

Back
Top Bottom