ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Size 11 Or I Could Fit An 11.5 Man, Anythings Appreciated
I'll be on the lookout when I get back home from work travel. I've seen 12s and 13s just sitting for weeks on end. I've been able to pick up 9.5 - 11 on eBay shipped under retail for myself and friends with a little patience. Hope to have a lead for you soon.

anybody know where still have the og "knicks" left? I swear I saw some on finishline couple weeks ago, but all gone now :smh:

anybody know where still have the og "knicks" left? I swear I saw some on finishline couple weeks ago, but all gone now
mean.gif
Size? FTL has a 13 left: http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...navy/orange/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Anybody know where i can get either the Roshe Run Blue Sky or Sunrise? They are completely sold out on finishline online and not sure if they are sold anywhere else. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Anybody know where i can get either the Roshe Run Blue Sky or Sunrise? They are completely sold out on finishline online and not sure if they are sold anywhere else. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Passed through the Las Vegas Town Square Finish Line location yesterday, plenty of both pairs on the wall (plus a random pair of Brazils). Not sure about their shipping policy, but feel free to give them a call and hopefully they can help you out.

Finish Line, Town Square
Las Vegas, NV
(702) 263-6023

I'll be on the lookout when I get back home from work travel. I've seen 12s and 13s just sitting for weeks on end. I've been able to pick up 9.5 - 11 on eBay shipped under retail for myself and friends with a little patience. Hope to have a lead for you soon.
Thanks Man, Repped

Back
Top Bottom