ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

searching new releases didnt work for me on my laptop and style code didnt work either for the roshes, but style code worked for the chukkas 

ndc took them down
nerd.gif

searching new releases didnt work for me on my laptop and style code didnt work either for the roshes, but style code worked for the chukkas 

Roshe's were silent TLO. They say it isn't but they disable the product search and make it only available through the tweet. I've been saying this for weeks and nobody believed me...

Just a heads up VILLA tweeted and pushed their release til 9am EST. They were on the list of stores to get the Gold Trophy pack too according to TEAM ROSHE

Last edited:
Roshe's were silent TLO. They say it isn't but they disable the product search and make it only available through the tweet. I've been saying this for weeks and nobody believed me...
yeah they did silent TLO on something a week or two ago which is why I had my tweet deck app open today, but I still couldn't add to cart. Pretty sick of playing all the games to be honest. Why should I have to guess the best way to find sneakers on your website nike 

Well at least we know they had at least 1 fsr on ndc.

I swear sometimes they be having a partial sr for the whole country.

Can't even hit the mall today smh

Called Nike and cust serv rep said they are not technically sold out yet....and you can't order them on here since it's in other carts right now.  Doh!  WTF?  Same boat gotta work soon.  

yeah they did silent TLO on something a week or two ago which is why I had my tweet deck app open today, but I still couldn't add to cart. Pretty sick of playing all the games to be honest. Why should I have to guess the best way to find sneakers on your website nike 
we all slaves

im so pissed...between this and resellers i'm starting to really hate the shoe game 

The fact Nike pulled them makes me think something happened.  Who actually got through on NDC and got an order confirmation email?

Back
Top Bottom