ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

smh i couldn't get the roshes... i tried mdc was 4 mins late and couldn't add to cart.. i actually was on my phone when finish line released theirs.. i tried checking out 5 times and got errors at the end, when they weren't sold out! and then they ran out... but i checked my email later and it said i bought 2 of them on paypal.. do you think ill be getting them or will i get refunded? 
Did you get a "Your Order is Official" e-mail from FNL?  I paid w/PP and they sent me one and now I just got shipping notification.  

I know this is the roshe thread but here is upfront pics of both:

I thought the roshes were a dark navy but they are black
Chukkas are a little dull (the gold part)

They stopped the white premium box
You're right about the dullness about the Chukkas, that's why I didn't go for them. I personally want some Roshe's but they would get dirty so quick :frown: 

Passed my Life Insurance test today so I decided to buy myself these. Never saw them before. Walked right into FL and they had them sitting. Roshes never sit by me. These have a crazy gradient.

That moment when you get in line, discuss what sizes the people ahead of you are getting, know you're good only to find out douche told his gf to buy your size to resell. :smh:
I know people are desperate for money but where did the common decency go? #sgfu

/rant

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT GOT A PAIR!
there should be a couple more spots that will be getting them so don't give up if you missed out!

That moment when you get in line, discuss what sizes the people ahead of you are getting, know you're good only to find out douche told his gf to buy your size to resell.
mean.gif

I know people are desperate for money but where did the common decency go? #sgfu

/rant

there should be a couple more spots that will be getting them so don't give up if you missed out!
i feel you man, hoping to get my size soon

lesson learned, never tell randoms ur shoe size lol especially if they're in front of you.

Most think I'm getting kid sizes so they never question me.

Although I did have the discussion back when grapes released in like 05-06 dude actually went a half size up to make sure I got my size. He was a nter also. Shoutout to the nters who connected with me at mall of America [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

Been doing this too long, figured we could all leave happy with our pairs. Game done changed. :nerd:

On this matter, I asked the dudes behind me what size he was and I passed on getting a pair at all so he could cop. I'm all about the good karma.

*EDIT
SHOOT quoting myself, it's been a long day.

Last edited:
I agree with some people on the fact that they're waiting to restock these right now, something is fishy about the release to me.

On this matter, I asked the dudes behind me what size he was and I passed on getting a pair at all so he could cop. I'm all about the good karma.

*EDIT
SHOOT quoting myself, it's been a long day.
hope u can get ur pair, will keep an eye out for ya

That moment when you get in line, discuss what sizes the people ahead of you are getting, know you're good only to find out douche told his gf to buy your size to resell. :smh:

/rant

This right here is why I can't line up for kicks anymore bro...someone tried to pull this sh*t on me for bred 1s along with the help of their friend who happened to be a store employee, it got rough. What's crazy is I'm a pretty calm person and I don't mind people copping stuff online to flip, but there just something about people lining up and blatantly taking the sizes that others wear that pisses me off. I know if I were to line up again and have this scenario happen, I'd snap lol.

This right here is why I can't line up for kicks anymore bro...someone tried to pull this sh*t on me for bred 1s along with the help of their friend who happened to be a store employee, it got rough. What's crazy is I'm a pretty calm person and I don't mind people copping stuff online to flip, but there just something about people lining up and blatantly taking the sizes that others wear that pisses me off. I know if I were to line up again and have this scenario happen, I'd snap lol.

Funny you mention it cause this happened...some chick showed up 5 minutes before opening and just went to the front of the line...I would've been heated if she was the one that took my size. It's just a sign of the times i guess. Time to stop giving people the benefit of the doubt.

That moment when you get in line, discuss what sizes the people ahead of you are getting, know you're good only to find out douche told his gf to buy your size to resell.
mean.gif

/rant

Why do you say that last part?

As often as the site messes up, I can't complain with Finish Line's shipping process. Received my confirmation for it last night. :nthat:

Last edited:
Easy cop for us aussies from nikestore.com.au - picked up a size 12 and plenty of sizes still remaining.

I wore my Gold trophy today and it feels way different than my photo blue and university red. Checked the cushioning and its not the solar soft variant. Are all Hyp roshes like this?

Ordered from RUVilla yesterday afternoon, on vehicle for delivery today 
nthat.gif
 that's crazy never had 1 day shipping from them before

Back
Top Bottom