ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I act as if they don't actually exist.
tired.gif
So I'm guessing a lot of people don't like them haha

What do you guys think of the magistas? Which one do you like better for guys? Impressions for anyone that has any one of these?

I have the pink ones... I personally love them, but I have a thing for obnoxiously bright shoes. Have gotten a couple "why are you wearing pink shoes?" So in that regard the blue are probably more "guyish" but I think the punk ones are a lot better...

No foot pic but got these from FNL earlier.

$74.99. To think I was gonna order them from a Canadian website and pay close to $100 :smh: , didn't know they were a general release.

Don't suppose anyone can tell me where I might find a pair of these:

Wanted them for the longest time. END had them for a while, but like a fool I didn't cop. :smh: They had them listed as Men's, but i've seen other places list them as Womens. Regardless I need them in a Men's 10-10.5 if anyone happens to come across them. :tongue:

Last edited:
Ordered some custom floral Roshes for my girlfriend last week. I'll be sure to post some pics in here when they come in

Wanted them for the longest time. END had them for a while, but like a fool I didn't cop.
mean.gif
They had them listed as Men's, but i've seen other places list them as Womens. Regardless I need them in a Men's 10-10.5 if anyone happens to come across them.
tongue.gif
Champs has them in a women's 9.5 and 10 but keep the link and refresh it every now and then. They might restock a women's 12 which is a men's 10.5: http://www.champssports.com/product...she-run-womens/light-blue/purple/white/?size=

Wanted them for the longest time. END had them for a while, but like a fool I didn't cop. :smh: They had them listed as Men's, but i've seen other places list them as Womens. Regardless I need them in a Men's 10-10.5 if anyone happens to come across them. :tongue:

Champs has them in a women's 9.5 and 10 but keep the link and refresh it every now and then. They might restock a women's 12 which is a men's 10.5: http://www.champssports.com/product...she-run-womens/light-blue/purple/white/?size=

Thanks and repped. I'll keep track of it. As it is so far, I just spent the last 20 minutes looking on various sites and that size 10 womens on Champs is the largest i've seen so far. :frown:

I'd like to see some of your guys Roshe iD's. Has anyone created that jacquard iD yet?
Two I made.

"Germany"

And

"Space Odyssey"

I'll get one of them, no sure which yet.

On another note I made these a month ago

They shipped Saturday and sshould arrive this week. I'll put up some pics when they get here.

Last edited:
seriouslynogame seriouslynogame Your space odyssey have to be my favorite ones out of the three, but I also really like your interpretation of that inverse gold trophy roshe.

I made those before I ever saw the trophies lol, I probably wouldn't have if I had known about them since now that I have the trophies I'm gonna have two very similar roshes lol.

Anyone able to locate Gold Trophys at their local finishline?
Finishline Del Amo tweeted they had them in stock a few days ago. Not sure what part of So Cal you're in but might be worth a shot giving them a call. They're a new store (in Torrance, south bay area) so maybe they might have some left. Good luck. 

Back
Top Bottom