ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Gold Trophies are too dope!
ikr! im not being boa****l about them okay, but in two days of wearing them, first at the mall there where people staring at my shoes others were whispering, some asked me where i got them from.. the second in the movie theatre same thing there were 2 of them being very vocal about the pair i wore lol. just saying.. i really like this pair tho the disadvantage is that you really have to take care and keep it from geting dirty because it's white.

Looking for sz 11 black roshes under retail....Sails/gamma grey/marbles work. Zappos is the cheapest atm, any other suggestions?

FInally tried my Gold Hypervenom "trophies" on earlier and they're half a size too big. No beuno. 
frown.gif

I'm on vacation right now, but my neighbor picked up a package that was delivered to me and snapped a pic of what was inside.

Just a preview...

I think the GF is gonna like 
nthat.gif

DSLR pics as soon as I get home

I'm on vacation right now, but my neighbor picked up a package that was delivered to me and snapped a pic of what was inside.

Just a preview...

I think the GF is gonna like 
nthat.gif

DSLR pics as soon as I get home
Nice, really considering some customs.

Anyone have a picture of the jacquard ID's on feet? I looked on instagram and couldnt find any, maybe the first batch hasnt been shipped yet. I'm interested in iding myself a pair but i gotta see how the material looks on foot

Anyone have a picture of the jacquard ID's on feet? I looked on instagram and couldnt find any, maybe the first batch hasnt been shipped yet. I'm interested in iding myself a pair but i gotta see how the material looks on foot
Not sure about on foot but here is a pic of the material.

IMG_6687-copy.png

Back
Top Bottom