ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Well now that the black with the white bottoms have been released, hopefully the black on black is coming soon :smokin

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread, been caught up in the Kobe 9 ID thread.

Could anyone please provide info on these black flyknit roshes? like a release date or any info they have on them?

Thank you

Yea no concrete info yet but they should be coming very soon. I'm guessing next month. And the price will be $125

Have another look fellas!

Sorry if this has already been posted!

What is up with the product descriptions on Roshes nowadays? I'm looking at the Hyperfuses and it reads as having phylon midsoles, but I could have sworn that all Roshes apart from the NMs use ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) foam.  Did Nike reformulate the actual composition of the midsoles for the new batches of Roshes or something?

Ordered a pair of the Roshe Jacquard iDs.. anyone get theirs yet? I wanna see what it looks like in person.. mine is still in the making process, ordered them two weeks ago on 8/3. Wondering how long this is gonna take. Btw, can you guys tell me what you think of my design? 

Ordered a pair of the Roshe Jacquard iDs.. anyone get theirs yet? I wanna see what it looks like in person.. mine is still in the making process, ordered them two weeks ago on 8/3. Wondering how long this is gonna take. Btw, can you guys tell me what you think of my design? 
some dude said he ordered his the week they became an option and he got his "finishing touches" email at the beginning of this week.

IMG_6687-copy.png

Ones I ordered:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom