ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

SneakerNews posted an article about an hour ago and from the sounds of it, I think those grey flyknit roshes will be headed to the U.S. pretty soon. Read it for yourself and see what you think: http://sneakernews.com/2014/10/09/nike-flyknit-roshe-run-light-charcoal-dark-obsidian-wolf-grey/

Oh and just FYI, the swoosh is actually Dark Obsidian. I thought it was black when I first saw them

Wish they gave an actual date :smh: .

I want to pull the trigger on the Unisport stock but after reading that article maybe it's worth waiting till they come to the US.

Last edited:
i would love me an all orange pair....but i wanna get lucky and just buy a box without knowing what it comes with lol...more exciting like that

I feel you. I was excited to see what I was gonna get. Hoping for orange with a particular mix. If I can get another pair, i'd take an all purple.

fell for the hype and copped the ry off the bay for 150.  $130 after paypal credit... not bad. 

@BohnThugs Thank you, sir. You're a gentleman. I just thought they were crazy looking and hadn't seen or heard anything about them. I follow this thread on here and teamroshe on Instagram, so it rarely happens that a pair drops that I haven't seen at all. Now I need the Minerals.

Last edited:
My Random Yarms from NDC came in after a mechanical delay by UPS. I was hoping for mostly purple but am happy with what I got. 

Whats the general consensus on sizing for flyknits? They fit differently from the og ones right?

Whats the general consensus on sizing for flyknits? They fit differently from the og ones right?
It really depends on your foot. I ordered a pair of the RY at my true size. They ended up being a bit bigger. Half size smaller is probably safe. Some have gone a full size down.

The toe box tapers a bit and there is a little extra length, but as to whether or not you need to go .5 down, it is dependant on your foot. 

The toe box tapers a bit and there is a little extra length, but as to whether or not you need to go .5 down, it is dependant on your foot. 
Completely agree. The problem I am having is wide feet. So the length is long but width is perfect in TTS. However i tried half down and the length is perfect now where as the width is too tight. So I go TTS and just milk the length.

At least I can wear socks with them haha

Back
Top Bottom