ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Use Finishline coupon code "OCTENBER" for $10 off purchase over $100. Should work for Roshes if using mobile. 

Also use "200take20" for $20 off $200 purchase. 

Last edited:
http://www.titolo.ch/nikerosherun-p-9651.html

Gym reds at titolo!

A few size left

1413539338511_720x450.jpg

I saw these at my local shiek today. Thinking about copping them, they look nice. But then I'm also thinking about getting the random yarns, oh man

what's the hype on these random yarns? I was thinking of getting like 3 or 4 from FNL and then returning the 3 i dont like. is that gonna be possible or will it probably be instant sell out?

what's the hype on these random yarns? I was thinking of getting like 3 or 4 from FNL and then returning the 3 i dont like. is that gonna be possible or will it probably be instant sell out?
Cherry picking from 3 or 4 pairs is a good way to go for this release though there seem to be more matching pairs out there than not. You'll have to move fast though to cop that many off FNL when the release goes live. 

These sold out within 10-15 seconds of the 8AM EST release on NDC. However, FNL has been getting more stock of these flyknit roshes than NDC for some reason.

I would try to be at my computer/phone as close to the release time as possible. Use the codes I provided above to save a few bucks. 

Good luck! 

I highly doubt that you'll be able to snag 3 or 4 from Finish Line. They sold out within 10 minutes on NDC when they dropped originally. 

Yes FTW! Got them! Wonder if any one knew when nike ndc was gonna release breathe collection today? Thought it was today also.

Got my size 8 snatched out of my cart. Smh.

Wasn't the Women's Country Pack supposed to drop on NDC?

Last edited:
Got 3 pairs. Gonna choose the best one then return the rest. Does finish line accept returns in store?
Yes, they do accept returns in store. At least at my location anyways. The salespeople will go crazy once they see what you're returning. All they normally see is GR stuff so they love getting QS level returns. Usually the management will scoop them up before even hitting the floor. 

Yes, they do accept returns in store. At least at my location anyways. The salespeople will go crazy once they see what you're returning. All they normally see is GR stuff so they love getting QS level returns. Usually the management will scoop them up before even hitting the floor. 

In that case I'm putting 2 more orders then lol thanks

Edit - nvm they're gone now lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom