ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

heads up to anyone who has Id's out.   The Roshe ID options just dropped from 6 to 4 weeks, so you may be getting yours earlier than the expected delivery date.

heads up to anyone who has Id's out.   The Roshe ID options just dropped from 6 to 4 weeks, so you may be getting yours earlier than the expected delivery date.
Nice! Hopefully mine ships this week, it's the 4th week
happy.gif

There is an ID talk thread guys.

Some updates, the v3 Mango's will not be releasing on NDC. Also the SP editions did not release yesterday as well contrary to some sites indication that they would release the 20th. Also for those looking for those black hex toebox winter roshes, they're up on NDC in the women's section.

I'm surprised no one's labeled the wolf greys as a "Cowboys" or "Georgetown" Roshe, haha.

It's a nice colorway, but after having them in them in hand, I kind of wish the swoosh was just plain black instead of obsidian. I copped them because they were grey, the swoosh color was secondary.

I really wish NDC was carrying those Mango Breathe's. I really wanted a pair, but from what I was reading, I don't even think NA will be getting them.

I really wish NDC was carrying those Mango Breathe's. I really wanted a pair, but from what I was reading, I don't even think NA will be getting them.
That's a damn shame. I haven't bough a pair of roshe's in about a year but I was really looking forward to copping this pair

Just received my third Random Yarn. I really like this version of orange knit the best compared to my other two. Props to @Questhate  for these by working out a trade for one of my duplicate pairs. 

Last edited:
That's a damn shame. I haven't bough a pair of roshe's in about a year but I was really looking forward to copping this pair
Same here, last pair of Roshes I actually brought and wear was the calypso restock about a year ago. Was really looking forward to the Mango v3s but I guess not anymore 
tired.gif

Same here, last pair of Roshes I actually brought and wear was the calypso restock about a year ago. Was really looking forward to the Mango v3s but I guess not anymore 
tired.gif
The Calypso, Mango, and Siren Red are the 3 most cleanest and best CW's. Would love to have a pair of all 3.

Just got my team reds from FL, disappointed that they were in used condition. Got them with dirty soles (worn about 3-4 times) SMH

Sending them back!

Back
Top Bottom