ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sorry bro. You have like what, 7 random yarns now? Did you keep all of them?

Those are matching though, that's nice.

Last edited:

Photoshop or something, soles are supposed to be all white.
They look all white to me. If you are referring to the little blue accents in the front of the sole, I personally think it might have to do with the lighting.

If it was a filter it would mean that the thread is yellow, which I don't think was one of the left over material.

I just want an all orange pair
mean.gif
mad.gif
why not cop an all orange pair off the bay for $140-$200?

Last edited:
Cause majority of my pairs I was getting for 90-110.

I rarely if ever pay retail for nike products.

Paying over retail?

**** that.
lol i feel that... standing firm on your grounds.  id spend the extra $30 and skip out on guessing game tho.   

Last edited:
I'm about to cop Flyknit Roshe Run "Midnight Fog" but lately I've seen there's different code name for those called "Black Anthracite" or "Triple Black"... is that the new release or just different naming?

I've noticed the midnight fog has brown outsole and the black anthracite is all black...

Last edited:
The midnight fogs don't have a brown outsole. It's just not black. I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) that the midnight fogs have a dark grey outsole and the UK version is all black.

Cause majority of my pairs I was getting for 90-110.

I rarely if ever pay retail for nike products.

Paying over retail?

**** that.

1 all orange pair for 140 > 11 pairs at 90 and still no all orange imo...

I hope you get that orange pair bro

Saw these on IG the other day and forgot to post this image. One of the best pairs I've seen thus far.

that's a very obvious filter or photoshop. 

If you even look at this person's page, a few photos before that one, you can see the original photo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom