ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone know anything about the tribal/aztec print that (apparently) was available for last year's Pendleton NDC ID shoes? They're absolutely gorgeous. I'm baffled that Nike wouldn't bring the pattern back!

Last edited:
Does anyone know anything about the tribal/aztec print that (apparently) was available for last year's Pendleton NDC ID shoes? They're absolutely gorgeous. I'm baffled that Nike wouldn't bring the pattern back!

I'm not sure which Pendleton you're talking about but these are the only Pendleton roshes I have, they weren't id's. They were the N7 x Pendleton Wool collab, and they were also available only in women sizes

Lol Damn. I wish that wasn't a white sole, I have too many white soles right now and it makes me cry if I see it dirty. I don't even know how will I wear my gold trophy lol

Just got my second pair in from END. Had to double up on these! 

Just got mine today from End as well. They are pretty sweet. I thought the swoosh was black but it is dark blue. Maybe it is the light. But I really like em. This show is sooooo comfy.

Just got mine today from End as well. They are pretty sweet. I thought the swoosh was black but it is dark blue. Maybe it is the light. But I really like em. This show is sooooo comfy.
mine came in today from end as well

im glad its a navy swoosh. 

this gray color looks so good on dark denim its unreal. 

idc it has a white sole. i actually wear MOST lol of my shoes regularly, even in bars, since most of my collection is flyknits, i just throw them in the wash and im good

Does this forum have an app? I feel like that would make uploading pictures and stuff easier. I got my sequoia flyknits yesterday and someone wanted me to post them up. I can't decide if I want to keep or sell. They fit "OK," but I can't decide.

Last edited:
mine came in today from end as well
im glad its a navy swoosh. 
this gray color looks so good on dark denim its unreal. 
idc it has a white sole. i actually wear MOST lol of my shoes regularly, even in bars, since most of my collection is flyknits, i just throw them in the wash and im good

I get saving pairs for the occasional trade. But I buy to wear. Cannot wait to wear these bad boys tomorrow. The perfect fall shoe.

Would some of you answer my question please.

My size is 7 Mens and what Women size should I get 8.5 or 9?

Thank you

Would some of you answer my question please.

My size is 7 Mens and what Women size should I get 8.5 or 9?

Thank you

But for Roshe's if you don't mind the narrow with you can go with an 8 because a Men's 7 is 25 CM as well as a Women's 8. An 8.5 in Women's is 25.5 CM. The reason why shoe places say its a 1.5 size difference is to accommodate for the width.

dude paid $425 for roshes that aren't even his size. Personally, I'm the type to walk out of a line that I camped all night if they ran out of my size by the time they got to me, but then again, i don't camp. I just don't buy anything not my size even if its below retail. 

Any one know a good way to clean the Nike Roshe Run Flyknits? I started to clean the Red ones, a small stitch started to get loose so I cut it off  with a scissor. Since the shoe is basically made up of stitching, I guess using the Jason Markk brush is out of the question besides the midsole. Spot clean and place them in the bag in the washer (reshoevn8r) would be the choice to go?

Just read the article on the Team Roshe Trip to NIke. Congrats!!! That pair they gave yall looks pretty dope too.
Even though you guys get some hate( some of the times unnecessary) it is still good to know the impact a group of people in a forum can make to Nike.

Any one know a good way to clean the Nike Roshe Run Flyknits? I started to clean the Red ones, a small stitch started to get loose so I cut it off  with a scissor. Since the shoe is basically made up of stitching, I guess using the Jason Markk brush is out of the question besides the midsole. Spot clean and place them in the bag in the washer (reshoevn8r) would be the choice to go?
I threw mine in the washing machine and they are fine

Back
Top Bottom