ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm at "Place Order" but I order from them on occasion and I don't wanna get banned or something 
laugh.gif

I cant remember if it's END or Hanon where people have actually gotten their early orders and an email with basically a slap on the wrist but no real consequence.

I'll let everyone know. If I get megged I'll be no worse for the wear. Went out on a limb, I never get anything "exclusive" due to scavenging resellers so not much to lose.

TTS? Read on an IG comment that they feel narrow but slightly longer. Not sure if i should size down.

So just fyi looks like you can only get the obsidian color...which is the one o wanted.

For those where you don't see add to cart click on the size at sole links not the actual shoe

Yeah I wasn't too concerned about the other colors either. Just went for the obsidian and white. We will see what happens.

laugh.gif
 I'm thinking I should have held back, an hour or so before release no big deal... 20 hours before release is a little more noticeable. Either way I'll be on NDC come Thu mornning.

Does it say anywhere we're limited one pair per customer? About to cop 2 pairs. lol

Back
Top Bottom