ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got in my first pair of Roshes! The new floral print is the one I chose. Just wondering how the toes should feel on this (room wise) ... feels much different than my flyknits, haha.

I went up half a size than my regular size because I have wide feet but there is about a finger width of toe room.
I told you to go TTS 
wink.gif

Any news on the multicolor flyknits? Its a shame it is a women's release but I will try for myself anyways. MC is a cross gender colorway in my eyes.

I definitely agree man, it kills me to see people bots buy up all the good releases with no intention of wearing the shoe.

Last edited:
for anyone looking for the random yarn roshes that are mostly orange atmos on 125th st harlem has yarns in. basically a fsr.

There are a few Europe sites still stocking all 3 colorways, mostly the anthracite and the obsidian pair. Like i said earlier, the heather grey seems to go first. I just want to catch the anthracite on the US so I can double up. 

There are a few Europe sites still stocking all 3 colorways, mostly the anthracite and the obsidian pair. Like i said earlier, the heather grey seems to go first. I just want to catch the anthracite on the US so I can double up. 

Would you mind maybe helping me out and pointing me in the right direction? I just copped the anthracite pair yesterday due to another niketalk member posting a link but now am after the heather gray pair. I know those go the quickest and if the price isn't too far off what I'd pay for the U.S. release I'd rather just be able to secure a pair.

I've checked hanon-shop, sneakersnstuff, END, and footpatrol. I'm new to this so don't know where else to look.

Would you mind maybe helping me out and pointing me in the right direction? I just copped the anthracite pair yesterday due to another niketalk member posting a link but now am after the heather gray pair. I know those go the quickest and if the price isn't too far off what I'd pay for the U.S. release I'd rather just be able to secure a pair.

I've checked hanon-shop, sneakersnstuff, END, and footpatrol. I'm new to this so don't know where else to look.
the prices for these Europe shops are around $160-$180. Only size 7 now left for the heathers, but yesterday I checked there were still 4 different sizes. 

the prices for these Europe shops are around $160-$180. Only size 7 now left for the heathers, but yesterday I checked there were still 4 different sizes. 

You're right and finding a size 8 has been impossible. I guess I'll wait until they drop stateside. Any info if places like concepts or bodega will release the heathers around dec 18 like Nike?

Back
Top Bottom