ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

That's what I thought. I wish I would have been there when the guy tried to bring them back. Would have grilled him to see what kind of running the kid was doing in them.
Lmao I can only imagine starting a conversation trying to introduce the mess those shoes were in haha. 

Really good. No holes or tears or anything. Just muddy because I did some trail running. I'll take pics later.

My roshes...

Do roshes fit TTS? It's been a long time since I've bought a pair, only have the GPX Tiger Camo. Went a half size down, how do the OG Mesh compare? Looking to get the midnight navy pair.

Do roshes fit TTS? It's been a long time since I've bought a pair, only have the GPX Tiger Camo. Went a half size down, how do the OG Mesh compare? Looking to get the midnight navy pair.
you went down from GPX? with the mesh you can go lower. Mesh have the extra stretchability rather than the GPX packs. I wear size 10 in mesh, and i need 11 in GPX.

you went down from GPX? with the mesh you can go lower. Mesh have the extra stretchability rather than the GPX packs. I wear size 10 in mesh, and i need 11 in GPX.
Well I'm normally a 9, GPX was a snug fit at 8.5. Could definitely fit a 9 I think. Only going to be in the states for a weekend (from Canada) so I need to get it right the first time or deal with some major hassle trying to return or exchange.

Can anyone enlighten me with some info on these? Saw them today and its a cw I hadn't seen before

Any help me getting solar red hyper fuse wmns aka "red Octobers"
thanks in advance

Last edited:
Well I picked up a pair of those hypervenoms in Size 11 and they are just too tight. So disappointing, was hoping I could squeeze.

Quick question and I know it's been addressed but was hoping someone could elaborate more..TTS with flyknit roshes or .5 size down?

The reason I ask is due to the upcoming women's flyknit roshe multicolor releasing 2/5 (I'm a female). I wear flyknit frees, racers, lunars and trainers and have always been TTS 8 in mens, except for stretching out a 7.5 blk/white trainer. My women's is a 9.5, but I was able to fit into a size 9 for the last pair of the women's roshe run liberty London. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Quick question and I know it's been addressed but was hoping someone could elaborate more..TTS with flyknit roshes or .5 size down?

The reason I ask is due to the upcoming women's flyknit roshe multicolor releasing 2/5 (I'm a female). I wear flyknit frees, racers, lunars and trainers and have always been TTS 8 in mens, except for stretching out a 7.5 blk/white trainer. My women's is a 9.5, but I was able to fit into a size 9 for the last pair of the women's roshe run liberty London. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!
I wear an 11 in the "Mesh" Roshes & for my Flyknit pair I had to get an 10.5. 

anyone know what a good/fair price for the gold trophy are? All I see is around $300
I've seen $180 & under. $300 is overdoing it lol

My first pair of Roshe ever. What stood out when I tried them on is the comfort. Heard a lot about them but I've always been like, "Meh.." but this pair is actually one of the most comfortable shoes I've owned in recent years. I'm a wide footed size 11 but these are really TTS. Haven't got the chance to walk around in them yet that's why I'm giving this a 9/10 rating but if the comfort stays the same after wearing them for an entire day then these'll easily be a 10/10. I'm happy overall and probably won't be my last pair of Roshe's.

Those Suede versions do not get nearly enough love. They may be in my Top 2 Non-OG Mesh Iterations with the NRGs.

I wear an 11 in the "Mesh" Roshes & for my Flyknit pair I had to get an 10.5. 

I've seen $180 & under. $300 is overdoing it lol
That's what i thought, but check out ebay and consignment shops these things have seemed to climb up in price overnight 

And this kids, is why we don't actually run in Roshe Runs.

[Not my shoes. These were returned by a customer at my store. He had bought them at another location and some idiot employee told him that his kid would be okay to use these as runners. :smh:  

a friend of mine wore them to run a 5K she said they were terrible, I was like these shoe are made for running errands not 5Ks :lol:

guys did you see those multicolour flyknits that are releasing this summer ? i hope they arent womens size only and release in mens sizes as well , they are sexy as hell 

Back
Top Bottom