ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I ordered the Beethovens last week from SneakersNStuff, just got my shipping notice today, I wouldn't have minded ordering from FNL using my rewards card, but Finish Line has been ticking me off lately and I'm looking to do as less business with them as possible.

SNS is a good site, I ordered my Jordan 1 laser from them last week. FNL is alright with me too. Only site I hate ordering is champs, cause they don't even double box.

Just buy them online. It's free shipping. For some reason, the FNLs I frequent do not have the flyknit roshes on display/in store. Even if one of my local FNLs has a shoe I want, I always try to buy online for in-store pick up to get 10% cashback from Discover.

don't wanna pay for another pair

really not on the keep buying til I get it right culture

just waiting for any local chain to get em

I'll exchange em if the smaller size fits

Pulled the trigger on a pair of the team roshe pe iDs. So excited for them to come in.

I have it in my cart. Don't know if I wanna put team roshe as an ID too lol. Does anyone know if the multicolor laces is the same with the roshe flyknit laces? I'm thinking of getting a multicolored lace then switch it with the black lace from my roshe mc id

Wearing my 2013 id for the first time yesterday :lol:

1 question
Which one do you prefer wearing your shoes
your toes hit the end of the shoes
Or
Still have a room a bit for the toes?
Cause my toes hit the end of the shoes and after couple hour of wear, my toes are feeling really painful

ha ha... i just did the same thing (minus the return part cuz i never had them)... Gotta luv Discover Deals....

did you have to email discover for the cash back? Every time I used discover deals, I've had to email them to twisty the cash back

1 question
Which one do you prefer wearing your shoes
your toes hit the end of the shoes
Or
Still have a room a bit for the toes?
Cause my toes hit the end of the shoes and after couple hour of wear, my toes are feeling really painful

Funny you should ask, are those Og mesh? I was wearing my old, extremely beat OG black/anthracite pair the other day and the little extra room (

I have it in my cart. Don't know if I wanna put team roshe as an ID too lol. Does anyone know if the multicolor laces is the same with the roshe flyknit laces? I'm thinking of getting a multicolored lace then switch it with the black lace from my roshe mc id

I'm certain the laces and length are the same, but the flyknit laces have metal tips. Not sure if the new batch of regular roshe IDs will come with metal tips or not yet.

It really is crazy that Nike isn't selling round roshe laces separate at this point.

If your feet hurt wearing roshes especially the OG ones then you're definitely not wearing the right size lol

Been over a year since I've really followed along in here. Want to get my girl those multi's but seems it's not happening tomorrow :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom