ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Quote:

I've been hemming and hawing over what swoosh color to get if I make a MC ID, but if those came out in Men's for 120, that savings of 40 bucks would make it really easy to decide.
There will be no men's sizing for these, they only go up to size 10 in women's, so ID is the way to go if you want MC and wear larger than a 10 in women's

New Roshe Premium colourways

Is Nike actually releasing the rainbow fish looking flyknit roshes today?

the PIDs aren't loaded and it drops in 15 minutes?

Wow. SNKRS app is amazing. First time using it. Got done in like not even 1 minute. Hope everyone got a pair.

The SNKRS app is amazing!  Was able to get my wife's pair in seconds while failing at the website at the same exact time...

Got my iD's in last night. These are only my second pair of Roshes. Ordered my Random Yarms .5 too big. Learned my lesson and went .5 down this time for a perfect fit. 

Can someone confirm whether the WMNS 10 is the equivalent of an 8.5 in Men?  Size down 1.5 to get men's sizing, correct?

Oh boy...didn't even realize I posted during the middle of the Women's MC drop. Oooops

Nike is so petty with this release. Sold like 100 shoes and took only the mc flyknit off the swoosh discount.

Back
Top Bottom