ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey, this is my first post on niketalk so apologies if it's in the wrong place. It's cool to find a place with people who share my love for nikes!

I've got a pair of original Roshe Runs with white soles (black upper, grey swoosh) but I'm looking for a way to colour the soles completely black. Has anyone tried this or know any methods?
Welcome to NT! i Unfortunately dont know the answer to your question... sorry... but hopefully someone can assist with that. Im curious what it would look like when you're done.
Anyone tried to custom a flyknit roshe?... thinking of painting the swoosh..
Not yet but now you got me thinking about it.... what color were you gonna paint the swoosh and what color fk?

Copped the Roshe beethoven's today on a phone order. Sz 11, last in the country in Nike store Roosevelt Field mall in NY. Thank ya jaysis
what you mean by "last in the country"? did you just call around? im looking for those man just decided i want roshes!!

Welcome to NT! i Unfortunately dont know the answer to your question... sorry... but hopefully someone can assist with that. Im curious what it would look like when you're done.

Not yet but now you got me thinking about it.... what color were you gonna paint the swoosh and what color fk?

Anyone know the lace length of MC id size 8.5? Ordered my first Roshe last night and want to get new laces from laced up. Thanks in advance.

the mcs really come alive in the day time

my gf wore em the other day and all the colors were popping

the black and grey weave blends in the light and makes it look like it's not there almost

I'm talking bout the women's mc btw

Last edited:
has anyone tried steaming the toe box to make it fit better on the flyknit roshes? kinda like they do with regular flyknits. wonder if it works the same way 

just steamed them. they look so much better. 

Sorry never heard of this. What's the the reason people do this to the roshes? I can see it changes the shape. Does it change the fit to be smaller? And is it permanent to stay like that?

Sorry never heard of this. What's the the reason people do this to the roshes? I can see it changes the shape. Does it change the fit to be smaller? And is it permanent to stay like that?
steaming a shoe can remove wrinkles, make it fit better to your foot. eventually it will stretch out and you can just re steam them. flyknits in general

Man, been after the random yarns forever. Even hipped this thread to a restock link when I didn't have the dough to cop
Now I can finally breathe... Hoping the pattern is nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom