ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here you go:

"The Roshe Run looks to be one of Nike's lead models next year with the lifestyle-driven shoe utilizing Nike's top innovations for 2013.

Expected to arrive next summer, the reinforced Roshe Run utilizes a durable mesh build and a Dynamic Flywire lacing system. This upcoming colorway uses a light grey base, with black hitting the Swoosh and a variety of colors handling the Dynamic Flywire. Hot red hits the laces, while the usual off-white Phylon sole sits below.

Look for these to hit retailers next summer and be sure to stick with Sole Collector for a closer look." - from Sole Collector.

Didn't see this in your video GTFan, my bad.

Last edited:
im interested in those wovens a few pages back. id like to see a side view, but so far im into them. they remind me of the woven footscapes kinda.

So what's an average reseller price now?

I found a pair for $110 but I'm not sure if it's worth it.
depends where they're selling from. for example if its from japan retail is about $93. everyone looks at the price in USD of course, but they never factor in the exchange rate if they are coming from a diff. country.

example with the exchange rate from yen to dollar at 77-78 yen to $1 they come out to $93. back in the day when it was 120 yen to the dollar they would of been $59.50 retail!

don't forget about shipping costs too.....

also sometimes they retail at a higher average price then in the US especially jordans, because they know people will pay for the brand name or that country has high import tax, or any number of reasons that only nike knows. for ex. australia is $100 retail which is about $103 USD, for roshe's. the usd to aud is $1 to $0.97 so why not keep them at around $70 aud?

$110 imo, is a fair price overall. people pay $23-50 extra easily on other nike's so why not roshe's? it all depends if its worth it to YOU. i'm never going to buy yeezy 2's. $2000 is just not worth it for me. people pay $200 for calypso's all the time and one guy was willing to pay $300 for a size 13 mango cause it was worth it to HIM. others say $180 shipped from Japan on mango's is too much. in the end do what makes you happy....

Last edited:
Sup Roshe Fam

been busy with work and havent had much time to read the thread or post. I'm sure i missed a lot the past couple weeks

OCTOBER APPLICATION:

sup guys, everyone on here mostly knows me, and ive helped out a bunch of people find their roshe's on nt, facebook and instagram, and can be vouched for by members. anyway i used to be a huge time shoe head. i started off with dunks, sbs, and jordans. and about a years ago i got bored and quit the game and sold most of my stuff. just this summer i saw a pic of iguana's and slowly started falling in love with them. i told myself i wouldnt buy a pair and then i did. then i said i would stop, but i ended up copping a few more pairs. love these shoes and it got me back in the game. and also im already in the facebook group so yea lol. and sorry for the iPhone/instagram pics. 

-1 for JedixSole

haha. jk.

:nthat: +1 even though he posted a little early to my time over here...

+1
OCTOBER APPLICATION:

sup guys, everyone on here mostly knows me, and ive helped out a bunch of people find their roshe's on nt, facebook and instagram, and can be vouched for by members. anyway i used to be a huge time shoe head. i started off with dunks, sbs, and jordans. and about a years ago i got bored and quit the game and sold most of my stuff. just this summer i saw a pic of iguana's and slowly started falling in love with them. i told myself i wouldnt buy a pair and then i did. then i said i would stop, but i ended up copping a few more pairs. love these shoes and it got me back in the game. and also im already in the facebook group so yea lol. and sorry for the iPhone/instagram pics. 

Here's my My Team Roshe Application again.  I applied right before the original cut off AND the September cut off last time and missed the boat twice. So here we go a third time!  I just copied and pasted my application from a month ago.  I have a few more Roshes but I have not had much time to take pics lately.  Here we go!

My TEAM ROSHE Application.....

Chris

Houston, TX

Size 13

It's been quite sometime since I've been this ecstatic over a shoe.  I'm an OG Jordan head and I can say I've been there and done that with that as well as the OG Air Maxs, Huaraches, Force, etc.  For the past 5 years I've transitioned to more of a running shoe fan because of it's versatility but I haven't collected much as I have wanted to due to the lack of inventive and creative releases.  With the constant retroing redundance of Jordans and the dismal creativity of the shoe industry the past few years, it really made it hard to keep a constant passion for sneaker collecting.  So for the past 3 years, I have mainly been collecting a ton of shoes for my 3-year old son (he was featured in SC Mag).

Fast forward to 2012, the Nike Roshe Run is conceived!  At first glance of the press photos, I was intrigued by the silhouette and unique colorways.  For $70, I gave it a shot.  When I received my first pair, it was love at first lace!  WOW!  Talk about a sleeper of a shoe!  It was that defining moment that gave me the push to start collecting this line.  I couldn't believe the comfort of this $70 shoe!  The eye-candy colorways, cloud comfort, breathable materials, unique design, lightweight, and the fact that it's NOT mass produced, makes this shoe an unbelievable bargain. 

The greatest part about the Roshe Run is that it's adaptable to almost any wardrobe.  Not pictured are my other pair of Calypsos but I will update the class photo soon.   All I need are some Mangos in a size 13!  When people ask me what is so great about the Nike Roshe Run, I simply tell them this............

"UNDERSTATED. OVERDELIVERS."

Last edited:
i say you're in bro, just post first thing at midnight and i'll give you a plus one for sure.
Thanks brotha!  My internet was going nuts a few minutes ago and my post ended up leaving just a period.  Thanks for the support man!  I really appreciate it!

Here's my My Team Roshe Application again.  I applied right before the original cut off AND the September cut off last time and missed the boat twice. So here we go a third time!  I just copied and pasted my application from a month ago.  I have a few more Roshes but I have not had much time to take pics lately.  Here we go!

Chris
Houston, TX
Size 13

It's been quite sometime since I've been this ecstatic over a shoe.  I'm an OG Jordan head and I can say I've been there and done that with that as well as the OG Air Maxs, Huaraches, Force, etc.  For the past 5 years I've transitioned to more of a running shoe fan because of it's versatility but I haven't collected much as I have wanted to due to the lack of inventive and creative releases.  With the constant retroing redundance of Jordans and the dismal creativity of the shoe industry the past few years, it really made it hard to keep a constant passion for sneaker collecting.  So for the past 3 years, I have mainly been collecting a ton of shoes for my 3-year old son (he was featured in SC Mag).

Fast forward to 2012, the Nike Roshe Run is conceived!  At first glance of the press photos, I was intrigued by the silhouette and unique colorways.  For $70, I gave it a shot.  When I received my first pair, it was love at first lace!  WOW!  Talk about a sleeper of a shoe!  It was that defining moment that gave me the push to start collecting this line.  I couldn't believe the comfort of this $70 shoe!  The eye-candy colorways, cloud comfort, breathable materials, unique design, lightweight, and the fact that it's NOT mass produced, makes this shoe an unbelievable bargain. 

The greatest part about the Roshe Run is that it's adaptable to almost any wardrobe.  Not pictured are my other pair of Calypsos but I will update the class photo soon.   All I need are some Mangos in a size 13!  When people ask me what is so great about the Nike Roshe Run, I simply tell them this............

+1 from me

also if you can please add your collection here: http://niketalk.com/t/509170/team-roshehttp://niketalk.com/t/509170/team-roshe

Last edited:
i'd like to apply for a team roshe application as well:

name: dandin
size: 11-12

been collecting shoes since 2001 and also a member of NT since '01 :pimp: , mainly jordans and nikes. the sneaker game got boring to me so i havent bought as much as i did before.

recently moved from maryland to california to be with my wife in LA. best decision i've ever made foreal. took most of my shoes with me as well :lol:

i remember back in march 2012 paying for my mortgage at my lender bank and there was a nordstrom rack near by, so i figured why not and stop by. as i walked in i saw these new assorted shoes at NR with different colors for $50. i looked at them and thought they were really nice. and decided to pass. a couple months went by and i see this post on the nike forum discussing about the nike roshe craze, and came to think of it i shouldve bought pairs when i was there! went back to the NR and they were all gone :frown:

then this past june my sister and boyfriend decided to go on a shoe hunt and surprised me my first pair of roshes, which were the sport reds. instantly loved them and appreciated what they did for me. iguanas i acquired from a NR near my house for $30 a couple months later :wow: stadium greens, cybers, and siren red for $40 and $50 a piece also the last pair in my size. truly it was meant to be.

the reason why i love these roshes is because of the simplicity and the comfort. people think its the latest craze but to me you" buy what you like."

Last edited:

Chris

Houston, TX

Size 13

+1

Chris
Houston, TX
Size 13

+1 sick pics. :smokin:smokin:smokin

Chris

Houston, TX

Size 13

looks like you're in already.

new roshe members, look for "teamroshe" on facebook and request to join, pm me on niketalk with your facebook name and i'll know it's you and add you to the group.

also, put your location and shoe here so we can add you to the roster on the first page

hey guys, i was wondering if this site is legit or not. im still looking for some black/white, iguanas roshe but i really just want to own a pair so i might even consider getting the cybers. idk how to rock those yet, not too big into flashy colors. anyway here is the site. i looked legit to me

http://kicks-crew.com/search.php?kw=Roshe+Run

Back
Top Bottom