ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If I do a all dark grey prime fleece roshe on Nike ID is it going to have the hard plastic looking toe? It doesn't show in the graphic but I haven't seen any fleeces online without it

those blackout roshes are very nice , did nike mass produce em ? so i make patience and wait em till they hit outlets hehe 

Going to be my favorite kicks this Fall:

Wore these last weekend:

9/16/2015 Nike Roshe One
11881666 Varsity red/Varsity red-Vrsty rd
$75.00

Released to select Nike Sportswear retail stores, including Footaction.

Got me 2 sz 10.5, and sz 9 for my younger son. I ordered my pairs soon as the tweet

went out.

Didn't realize the red roshes disappeared from Footactions site. Went to the closest one and all they had was one 9.5 and a few 11s and 12s.

Jesus Christ these red Roshes feel horrible :x the shape of the rear part of the sole is also really ugly... but damn are they pretty to look down at :lol:

Jesus Christ these red Roshes feel horrible :x the shape of the rear part of the sole is also really ugly... but damn are they pretty to look down at :lol:

Although I love the hurache NM's I wish they were this shade of red. Would have been [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Jesus Christ these red Roshes feel horrible
sick.gif
the shape of the rear part of the sole is also really ugly... but damn are they pretty to look down at
laugh.gif
I haven't tried em on yet so I can't comment on the comfort.  They definitely look good though.  Nice solid shade of red.

Back
Top Bottom