ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

that 0G burgandy *drools*

wish i doubled up way back when 
mean.gif

my pair is so beat

Team Reds sat around for a long time. Shouldve doubled up for sure. Easily one of the cleanest cws

So, I've been lurking the Roshe forum for about 5 years now it seems, and have come close to buying some but have never pulled the trigger. Recently sold some kicks from the collection and it's time.

I really like the Cargo/Khaki Tech Fleece's. Is there anywhere you can get them cheaper than the $110 on NDC? I also am looking at the Grey Tech Fleece.

Thanks!

Last edited:
So, I've been lurking the Roshe forum for about 5 years now it seems, and have come close to buying some but have never pulled the trigger. Recently sold some kicks from the collection and it's time.

I really like the Cargo/Khaki Tech Fleece's. Is there anywhere you can get them cheaper than the $110 on NDC? I also am looking at the Grey Tech Fleece.

Thanks!
In the December Outlet thread, someone posted that they had the Cargo/Khaki color at the Philadelphia Mills Outlet for $70. I'd call them (215-281-3523) at open to see if they're still available.

Since these are Tech Fleece Roshes, you should order them a half size up from your regular shoe size since they have a tighter fit than normal mesh Roshes.

How tight do you guys tie your Roshes? My Roshe One is brand new and it seems to need me to tie it pretty tight for me to walk in them. 

They dont seem soo bad to me. Might have to see in person. $100 price point can kiss my *** though. i'll always search for sale prices on them.

it looks like something but i cant quite put my thumb on it. (no, that is not a lead in to some joke, i actually think they seem similar to something)

Back
Top Bottom