ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These weren't mass produced. They were a random new model from Nike that hit Nordstrom Rack stores, and then people started scooping them up. Plus, before these recent releases, there wasn't a US release since July when the Dark Royals released.

So where is the general place to get these at via online or store because when I did a search the options that pop up even for resale are rather limited.

And is there a release calendar something like that?

So where is the general place to get these at via online or store because when I did a search the options that pop up even for resale are rather limited.
And is there a release calendar something like that?
check the first place for the FAQs that has all the info on release locations. The hard part of this shoe is finding them. 

Ebay is the only place to get a lot of the OG cws. Very few stores carry them, but I guess Shiehks has them in larger sizes. No nike stores have them. 

Its basically a waiting game for these. They're not like jordans which have a set release date. The wovens had a release date in February but a store started selling them months ago for preorder and NDC had the shoe last week and released it with no warning. 

Your best bet is to follow this thread haha

never even heard of that store, but yea I'll be in here.
yeah me neither but I guess people have found success there. All my roshes have come online, but my local nikestore had them early this year. Nothing since then, other than the trails 

i've bought all my roshes online too.  when these were first released, i got all my info from this thread.. everyone here gives a pretty good heads up on all the releases

after going back and forth over the black wovens finally caved in and bought them from NDC. Should be here come tomorrow and im super pumped seems like alot of NTers were debating, but I just couldn't resist..
nthat.gif

after going back and forth over the black wovens finally caved in and bought them from NDC. Should be here come tomorrow and im super pumped seems like alot of NTers were debating, but I just couldn't resist..
nthat.gif
Post a fit pic with them on please. I'm in the same boat whether to get them or not too lol. But honestly I'm more excited for the summer releases though.

I'm pleased with my anthracites. Wovens should be here soon.

Really interested in seeing if washing the toebox prevents the wax coating on the premiums from creasing.
nerd.gif

For those who have wide feet, I highly recommend going up 0.5 in size on the wovens. Just picked mine up this morning, only to find out they're super narrow. Now I'm stuck with a sz12, and I know it's going to be a pain to find a sz12.5.

For those who have wide feet, I highly recommend going up 0.5 in size on the wovens. Just picked mine up this morning, only to find out they're super narrow. Now I'm stuck with a sz12, and I know it's going to be a pain to find a sz12.5.
The black ones? You could buy a 12.5 off NDC and try returning your 12. Probably won't work though knowing nike 
laugh.gif

Hi guys!

I'm new, I'm a girl, I live in Paris (France), I'm a Roshe addict, and I've just converted my boyfriend to this addiction.

Just for the info, he got the Woven Atomic Teal today at the Nike Sportswear store in Paris, and will pick up the black ones on Monday at the same place.

And as far as I'm concerned, I really hate the new wmns colorways. Hate the dots, hate the shiny effect... I'm so disappointed. I hope Nike will do better next summer.
I'm also a girl Roshe addict, and I completely agree with you! I am not excited about any of the women's colorways. I hate everything about them as well lol Anyways here's a pic of my small (women's) roshe collection
smile.gif

I've yet to clean any of my pairs but I've heard that putting them in the washing machine works well. Take out the laces and insoles first. Hang dry. For stains, I believe someone stated that the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works. I'm sure some of the BROshes will chime in. 

I'm also a girl Roshe addict, and I completely agree with you! I am not excited about any of the women's colorways. I hate everything about them as well lol Anyways here's a pic of my small (women's) roshe collection
smile.gif
Nice collection! I've only got 3 OG pairs myself and picked up 2 wovens.

I've yet to clean any of my pairs but I've heard that putting them in the washing machine works well. Take out the laces and insoles first. Hang dry. For stains, I believe someone stated that the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works. I'm sure some of the BROshes will chime in. 
I wouldn't use the magic eraser on anything but a white sole. I haven't tried it on a colored sole but I know it can remove stain off of cabinets so I wouldn't risk it. I've used it to clean my iguana's sole and it does wonders.

Just throw it in the wash first like seeson said and then if they're still dirty you can experiment

Anyone know other small boutiques that still have the atomic green wovens in stock? 510 Sold out in the bay area the first hour and Iono any other boutiques here that could carry them

Washing machine, these were straight out of the washing machine... I took out the soles inside and laces, put 'em in a pillow case, cold, hang dried. Hope that helps. :smile:
Did you put the soles/laces in the pillowcase or the shoe itself?

didn't get the black/red 11's this past weekend but saw these on the shelves. instacopped!
shoutout to my cuzzo CounterfeitHype for copping these for me, almost faked on them not getting them laugh.gifsmokin.gif
got 9 of the 10 OG colorways, all i need are mangos and im set. not really feeling the NRG's or the trails
No problem big dawg! Just helpin out a fellow Broshe lol

Back
Top Bottom