ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION

I have been hooked on this drug since June '12. When I first saw it I had to take a hit. It makes my feet feel hiiigh up walking on clouds!
the ROSHE run is the shoe I had been waiting for. Always liked how comfortable running shoes were but the look on 90% of them kept me away. But after seeing my bro in law walk in with his sport reds, that was it for me. I joined Niketalk just for this shoe and now I want to join Team ROSHE. I don't want to miss out on my next fix!! Lol niketalk has helped me a lot I have been snooping around since June and I have also helped a couple people on here get their pairs.

Roshes are now part of my daily life. My other shoes hardly see any light. I even had to find a way to find them easier.

And the pair that is getting the most use right now are my black nrg premiums. This is after they have been worn a lot and wet. They look better with time.

Los Angeles,ca
Size 9.5

Went TTS with my wovens and they are too small :frown:. Will be returning these them weekend.

Last edited:
I've just recently been introduced to the Nike Roshe Run and I'm quite bummed out that I didn't hear about it sooner. It is quite difficult to track down lol I got myself a pair last week at Shiekh Shoes luckily and they are so light and comfortable!

Anyways I see some NRG Premiums (both colorways) available online at blendsus.com for people in sizes 10.5 - 12 if anyone is interested $2 dollars more than retail and then there's shipping.

Got my all black wovens. The NRG's seemed to fit pretty well as a 10.5 (what I normally wear on the OG's, but a 10 isn't too bad either), but the wovens are another story.  Sort of.

It feels fine on my left foot, but it takes some effort to fit in my right.  This is somewhat alleviated when I undo the laces one level, but I don't know.  I'm torn.  I really don't want to move up to an 11.

Also... one of the Calypsos I put a fun bid on was offered to me for $210.  I don't know whether I wanna take it or not.  It's a lot, but they're Calypsos...

so i was playing with my dog while i was wearing my anthracite premiums and his paw ended up scratching the crap out of my toebox (he's a boxer by the way, so some pretty big scratches).  it looked discolored just how it gets discolored with the creases and all i did was get my hand a little damp under the sink and rub the scratches out.  it worked for the discoloration from the creases too, just in case anyone was wondering.  so, i guess if you toss the premiums into the wash, the coloring would probably eventually even out

Last edited:
Got my all black wovens. The NRG's seemed to fit pretty well as a 10.5 (what I normally wear on the OG's, but a 10 isn't too bad either), but the wovens are another story.  Sort of.

It feels fine on my left foot, but it takes some effort to fit in my right.  This is somewhat alleviated when I undo the laces one level, but I don't know.  I'm torn.  I really don't want to move up to an 11.

Also... one of the Calypsos I put a fun bid on was offered to me for $210.  I don't know whether I wanna take it or not.  It's a lot, but they're Calypsos...
at this point, if you find your size for a DS pair, i'd probably jump on them.  they don't pop up so often, so if that's the price shipped and you really want it, go for it

Nice pics of the black wovens, but still wish they had a white sole for them, oh well

Last edited:
TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION
I have been hooked on this drug since June '12. When I first saw it I had to take a hit. It makes my feet feel hiiigh up walking on clouds!
the ROSHE run is the shoe I had been waiting for. Always liked how comfortable running shoes were but the look on 90% of them kept me away. But after seeing my bro in law walk in with his sport reds, that was it for me. I joined Niketalk just for this shoe and now I want to join Team ROSHE. I don't want to miss out on my next fix!! Lol niketalk has helped me a lot I have been snooping around since June and I have also helped a couple people on here get their pairs.
Roshes are now part of my daily life. My other shoes hardly see any light. I even had to find a way to find them easier.

And the pair that is getting the most use right now are my black nrg premiums. This is after they have been worn a lot and wet. They look better with time.

Los Angeles,ca
Size 9.5
+1

Nice pic JDilla14 
pimp.gif
. Repped

My teals from NDC finally shipped today. Nike been on that bs. Damn new years delaying ish.

Last edited:
Anyone know of someone or somewhere selling Siren Red, Sport Red and Calypso's in a Sz 9.5 or 10? 
Would really appreciate the help! 

Seems like Tokyo is one of the few places, where you can still get some of the OG cws in stores and to retail price. Copped the last Iguanas in PX Megastore for $48, the wmns Ice blue for $82, the Red sail and Black sail for $40 each.

Would recommend anybody from Japan or people going there to check out the Undefeated store (right next to Kick's lab), they had Tropical twists, the wmns violet, hot punch, Iguanas and both cws of the nrgs, all in men's sizes! 

Another store called x-large had the red sails, black sails and iguanas, they were 50% off and mostly size 9 and 10.

Might drop my Team Roshe application soon, since my collection just hit seven.

Last edited:
Glad everyone liked the initial shot, if you are on the fence I know an on feet pic is above but I am also wearing mine today for casual friday, think I may also grab the atomic teals soon..

Last edited:
how do the wovens feel compared to the woven free run 2+ ltd?

never owned a pair of roshes but will def try to get the wovens when its available in canada

how do the wovens feel compared to the woven free run 2+ ltd?
never owned a pair of roshes but will def try to get the wovens when its available in canada

Where in Canada are you? In Toronto, our Nike store released them, and I believe our independents are going to be dropping them this weekend too.

Where in Canada are you? In Toronto, our Nike store released them, and I believe our independents are going to be dropping them this weekend too.
Calgary

No nike store here only 1 independent and some footlockers and champs but never seen any the roshes there ...livestock is getting them but they said their nike shipment was delayed but should be soon

Back
Top Bottom