ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

DO NOT USE THE PULL TABS!!! this happens to ALL roshes, they are not made with the best of quality
I use the pull tabs sometimes for my regular roshes and never had such a problem before. The ones on the khakis seem to be made a little bit better too. After are they are PULL tabs made for pulling aren't they? haha. what happened to "quality swoosh product"

I use the pull tabs sometimes for my regular roshes and never had such a problem before. The ones on the khakis seem to be made a little bit better too. After are they are PULL tabs made for pulling aren't they? haha. what happened to "quality swoosh product"
i also use the pull tabs, but use some caution and common sense, if you got em laced up tight and slipped em off they are not gonna slide back on just cause there's a pull tab....

i also use the pull tabs, but use some caution and common sense, if you got em laced up tight and slipped em off they are not gonna slide back on just cause there's a pull tab....
I untied and loosened the laces quite a bit since I knew they wud fit a bit tighter than the regular ones. I didn't even pull rigorously. I noticed them before hand that they were a bit flimsy anyways but I didn't think it would be that big of an issue. Whatever though now I gotta find myself another pair for retail or close >.<

Finally unDS'd my pair of Iguanas today.  Wore an army green hoodie and black jeans to go with them.  Looked clean.

How does everybody else outfit themselves?

Finally unDS'd my pair of Iguanas today.  Wore an army green hoodie and black jeans to go with them.  Looked clean.

How does everybody else outfit themselves?
Today was simple. All black woven + dark blue jeans cuffed + green/black/white plaid long sleeve.

for all those saying the NRGs are not as comfortable as the OGs, after a few wears, i find them to be just as comfortable.. however, i did go a half size up.  only difference, obviously, is the breathability of the premiums. i wouldn't suggest going sockless for those who do with the other mesh cws

Why do I have 20 pairs of Roshes now? SMH... lol

The only Guam boy in Team Roshe!!! What's up crew.
glasses.gif

Are the sizes the same as GS sizes?
No, Women's sizing. 1-1.5 sizes up from your men's size should fit, however they do run narrow. Women's at a "B Width" and Men's are a "D Width."

Last edited:
1. Air Yeezy Color Way! (Availability unknown at the moment)

2. Crimson Sail/ Gamma Grey (Available 5/1 )

Comments? Thoughts? These are the alternatives for the 2013 Roshe Run, as Nike will be releasing and pushing for new color ways on 2012 Roshe Runs and the 2013 Roshe Run Flywires (Ugly IMO). 

I will do another post on the new colors of 2012 Roshe Runs for next year, and the Flywires later on.

Last edited:
I would have instantly copped the black Wovens if it came with white soles.

I was gonna cop the Laser Purples, but nah they're :x. The shiny mesh is too much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom