ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

UNDS my AJ XII Obsidians today (been wearing AM1;s and Roshe;s for the past month) and I felt like I was walking with cement blocks attached. Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can bust the ROshe's back out.

Anyone else think a fresh pair of Roshe's out the box smell heavenly?
Just wear them in the winter with thick wool socks. I went like 3 weeks without wearing roshes but as of last week that's all I wear haha

So, who copped their first pair of roshes? doubled-up? I finally got my sails and sport reds.

Looking for Asia release now...hopeful right now.! :smile:

Last edited:
So, who copped their first pair of roshes? doubled-up? I finally got my sails and sport reds.

I now have 5 black sails, double upped on iguanas and red sails. Got 1 each of the cybers, speed yellows, Khakis, and both wovens. Regret the all black wovens and khakis premiums. Not pleased with them.

I can never have enough black sails.

Hmm.

Wouldn't mind adding a few to my lonely Cybers.

Who knew this shoe was going to blow up the way it did when 6PM.com was practically giving these away for $56.

Fox Hills was strict. Wouldnt let me cop more than one size of each cw. Baldwin Hills on the other hand, didnt give a crap. I could have copped 20 pairs if I wanted. They wanted them gone.

Damn after reading about this re-release , I'm bummed I'm missing out. I'm on vacation and the FA here didn't get any. Stores here aren't even getting the Bred XIIIs til next week :nerd:.

Still on the lookout for the black sails and iguanas in size 10. Hope zappos gets them soon (per some posts earlier in this thread), I'd hate to pay resale price.

Finally got my sails and speed yellows yesterday. Two in one day was so torn on which one to wear first haha now the total count of the collection is six.. Can't wait for new cws.

There is a size 11 and size 12 for the sports red cw at the FA in Stockton. They also still have the black/sails sz 11.5 (that's the only size i know of since i was was asking for an 11.5 and the guy mentioned it). Debating whether to get the size 11 or size 12 sports red. I have size 12 speed yellows that i wear and they fit fine. i just got 11.5 for black/sails and they also fit fine. Wonder if I get size 11 and it may stretch?

Don't own a pair of these but I need that Iguana colorway something serious! I'm a true 12.5, should I go with a 12 or a 13? Don't have any way of trying these on before purchasing. Team Broshe can a brotha get some advice? Do these stretch with wear? I'm trying to avoid heal slippage.

Don't own a pair of these but I need that Iguana colorway something serious! I'm a true 12.5, should I go with a 12 or a 13? Don't have any way of trying these on before purchasing. Team Broshe can a brotha get some advice? Do these stretch with wear? I'm trying to avoid heal slippage.

Get your normal size. If you have really wide feet, you could size up .5.

Get your normal size. If you have really wide feet, you could size up .5.

Thanks! 12.5 is not an option, not carried by the store so I gotta pick between 12 or 13. Trying to avoid heel slippage but at the same time don't want my foot looking like its busting out the sausage casing. Wouldn't say my foot is wide, bout normal. Just not sure how the material adjust to a foot ya know. Any further advice is appreciated and encouraged.

Roshe's look funny if you size up a half, IMO. I like to wear mine with either no socks or extremely thin socks, and at TTS, they feel great either way.

I had second thoughts about getting the black/sails. Glad i got them. They look good on feet. Got mud on them but no worries just took some water and a brush to them and they're ready to go again.

I had second thoughts about getting the black/sails. Glad i got them. They look good on feet. Got mud on them but no worries just took some water and a brush to them and they're ready to go again.

they wash well in the washer too (minus laces and insoles of course).

Back
Top Bottom