ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks my dude! Was able to call but they didn't have my wife's size 5.5 in the grey/pink colorway but they were able to locate me a pair at Chicago Niketown.

for sure!! they did have that cw in. 5.5 is rare. you got them shipped over??

By the way i left a sz 9.5 and 10 in the squadrons on hold under Luis incase anyone is not lucky and sees this.

ok to my Los Angeles broshes. just left the Nike store at the grove. they have all 3 wovens( black, teal, iguana). the women wovens the black and the red ones. and the new ugly shiny women roshes. i just picked up my "iguana wovens". my fav color when it comes to anything.

Word? They have the iguana wovens? I'm gonna have to check them out tomorrow. I work less than 5 minutes away. I never see Anyang good at that store. Is the Nike running store, right?

FSR of blk/sail and sport reds at Footaction in Bel-Air Mall in Mobile, AL. I just scooped up the only 13 in sport red though. They do phone orders 251-476-4469. Some reps would be nice if you cop with this info.

Thanks for the help my dude. Got a sz11 in blk/sail being shipped to my local Footaction.

Word? They have the iguana wovens? I'm gonna have to check them out tomorrow. I work less than 5 minutes away. I never see Anyang good at that store. Is the Nike running store, right?
yea bro its the most boring nikestore in LA. but not this week!

the woven iguana's look too similar to the NRG khakis, which i already have and regret owning. I'm going to need to check them out and see for my self. Pictures look good.

the woven iguana's look too similar to the NRG khakis, which i already have and regret owning. I'm going to need to check them out and see for my self. Pictures look good.

^^exactly how i feel. mine are still DS. but in person the khaki nrgs have nothing on the squadrons.

anyone hear about the galaxy roshe's? they about to be super tight. retail is gonna be around 180 at ndc

They look so great!! I'm so disappointed they're mens shoes! 
mad.gif
I hate the wmns wovens and ugly shiny ones!

I like the obsidian floral but too much floral graphic. Kept the graphic on the mid foot only they'd be straight.

Last edited:
wow, i wasnt expecting the florals to be up. The yellow is clean. I dont even see the floral print. Is it just me? Why couldnt the blue one come without the floral?!?!?! I would have copped two.

I think its some BS that we haven't seen any detailed pics of the graphic pack. Can't even see a blown up picture of the yellow or obsidian. Come on nike! 
laugh.gif

So I was able to finally blow up the pics on the floral yellows. The print is really really subtle. I can barely make it out 

Other info off NDC: 

Atomic Teal/Crystal Mint-Fiberglass, Style - Color # 555445-330

Obsidian/Deep Royal Blue-Neutral Grey, Style - Color # 555445-440

Vivid Sulfur/Tour Yellow-Strata Grey, Style - Color # 555445-770

Price is $80 (+tax and ship on NDC) 

Sizes are 7-13, 14, 15. 12.5 is not available for the sulfur or the obsidian (sold out? idk) 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom