ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

got my blk out wovens from sneakerhead ..the gf saw them & now i need to get her a pair :lol:

she wants the blk wovens & the sirens .. both mens sizes ...so

if she wears a 6.5y in jordans whats the conversion to a mens sz? :nerd:

Last edited:
got my blk out wovens from sneakerhead ..the gf saw them & now i need to get her a pair
laugh.gif

if she wears a 6.5y in jordans whats the conversion to a mens sz?
nerd.gif
Pretty much a size you won't find in Roshe's.  They may make a size 7 mens, and I am pretty sure they do because an ebay seller used to have 7 and 7.5 calypsos for around $100.  They will probably be big, but may be cheap if you find them.

got my blk out wovens from sneakerhead ..the gf saw them & now i need to get her a pair
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I don't think they make roshes that small. a 6.5 women's size would be about a 4.5-5.5 in a men's size.

any discounts you guys recommend using for NDC? I'm tryna get my 2nd pair of roshes... the dark blue floral is straight 
nthat.gif

got my blk out wovens from sneakerhead ..the gf saw them

Pretty much a size you won't find in Roshe's.  They may make a size 7 mens, and I am pretty sure they do because an ebay seller used to have 7 and 7.5 calypsos for around $100.  They will probably be big, but may be cheap if you find them.

I don't think they make roshes that small. a 6.5 women's size would be about a 4.5-5.5 in a men's size.

no i meant a 6.5 youth shes a womens sz 9 or 8.5(she has the chalks in a 8.5)

Anyone else not like the volt insoles for these roshes? They're too sticky. I always swap them out.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
According to http://help-en-eu.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32539/p/3897 - Y sizes ("Y"=Youth) are roughly equivalent to men's adult sizing in length (a kid's size 7Y correlates to a men's size 7), but the shoes are designed specifically for kids' feet. Y sizing is unisex. All kids' shoe styles feature non-marking outsoles.

Check out zappos for the wovens. Smallest size is 6.

Last edited:
no i meant a 6.5 youth shes a womens sz 9 or 8.5(she has the chalks in a 8.5)
A 6.5 youth is 24.5 cm which equals a 7.5 womens, so she might be wearing a size too big in womens.  Or my math sucks.  If she wears a size 8.5 in chalks then a size 7 mens would work. 

According to http://help-en-eu.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32539/p/3897 - Y sizes ("Y"=Youth) are roughly equivalent to men's adult sizing in length (a kid's size 7Y correlates to a men's size 7), but the shoes are designed specifically for kids' feet. Y sizing is unisex. All kids' shoe styles feature non-marking outsoles.

Check out zappos for the wovens. Smallest size is 6.

thanks im actually just returning my trails to them so it will be a wash on those.. anybody know if the sirens came in a mens 6.5 or 7?

most men roshes start at sz 6. for sure all the wovens do. and since they run a little small a girl sz 7 and up can find a pair. sz 8.5 i will say get her 7.5 it will fit fine.

anybody know if the sirens came in a mens 6.5 or 7?
I have a pair of sirens in a men's size 7.  I'm not too sure if the sirens came in a men's 6.5, they should though.

Sneakerhead has a pair of speed yellows in a men's 6.5 so I don't see why they shouldn't have a 6.5 in the sirens.

you guys think there's any chance that since Footaction got these OG Roshe colorways that they'll receive calypsos/any other older colorways in the near future?

you guys think there's any chance that since Footaction got these OG Roshe colorways that they'll receive calypsos/any other older colorways in the near future?

i doubt it but i will be on lookout.. i want the teals & so does the gf ... i know getting a mens 7 & mens 12 will be a big ***** tho

A 6.5 youth is 24.5 cm which equals a 7.5 womens, so she might be wearing a size too big in womens.  Or my math sucks.  If she wears a size 8.5 in chalks then a size 7 mens would work. 
I have been looking into the sizing charts the past few weeks and I have noticed that what sales associates tell you what people should get in terms of conversions do not match up on the box.

Examples:

Size 7y = Size 7 Mens

Size 7y = (Supposed) Size 8.5 Womens: This is what 99% of Sales Associates will tell you when you ask from Kids/Mens to Womens. Which I do as well and follow it.

Although, here is where it gets confusing.

Size 7y = 25 CM

Size 7 Mens = 25 CM

Size 8.5 Womens = 25.5 CM which in US Sizing would be a 7.5 Mens.

Everything else on the size box which includes UK, BR, and EUR sizes make sense in the conversion charts.

For Roshes I followed the centimeter length because I can fit into the women's sizes as well (If I wear a 26.5 CM in Mens I get 26.5 in Womens). The only difference I found of course is the width which is suppose to be more narrow in Women's sizes compared to mens.

Hope this helps.

I have a few pairs of roshes and my girl always gave me **** for them, she called them over priced house slippers. LOL

until a couple of weeks ago we saw the polarized pink/grey ones at nike. I made her try them on and she instantly fell in love! haha

Anyways long story short, they didnt have her sizes and Ive been on the hunt for them ever since.

Was hoping one of the broshes might have some insight on where to pick one up?

I tried 21mercer, Nike at the grove, Nike running at South Coast. No luck.

Seems like size 5.5 are more elusive than then calypso 

I have a few pairs of roshes and my girl always gave me **** for them, she called them over priced house slippers. LOL

until a couple of weeks ago we saw the polarized pink/grey ones at nike. I made her try them on and she instantly fell in love! haha

Anyways long story short, they didnt have her sizes and Ive been on the hunt for them ever since.

For a 5.5 Women's I have only seen them on NDC. Any retailer rarely wouldn't carry that size. Normally a 6 would be the smallest.

Last edited:

Try chatting/calling a Nike Customer Service rep and see if they can stock locate for you. They'll tell you what store and number (if any) so you can call and have it shipped (usually for a small fee). You can also go back to your NikeTown and see if they can ship to their store (free shipping). SKU #: 511882-002

If you can wait, they will most likely show up on NDC (Nike.com)

Last edited:
For those trying to order from finishline I ordered a 10.5 and they cancelled my order bc they said they were out of stock. I even called to see what's up and rep said the khaki can't even be found in the system and that its a site error. Smh don't want anyone else to have to go through what I did

Back
Top Bottom