ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just letting everyone know there's a full size run of the iguanas on DrJays.com 

Repped. Thanks for the heads up. I was able to finally get my size. Loved this colorway when I saw them at 21Mercer and didn't have my size.

8% cashback through MrRebates ordering from Dr.J

I'm good with one pair of iggy. Besides they don't got my size.

Yea no clue how people can hate on the iggys , if people knew how hard it was to get them and how Nike didn't even release them but rather they were popping off at tier zero and boutiques . Then they would understand . If they knew that this was the creator Dylan rasch original concept Colorway and the essence of how the roshe became to be then they would understand . History means everything, you just don't jump on a shoe without knowing anything about it , that makes you hype . And most of all a newb. Sorry but its true . #teamroshe stand up!!
Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

About to cop a pair of Iguanas off Dr Jays. Appreciate the link.

I'm out here in Vegas right now. Anyone know of any stores with Roshes available?

vegas?? their niketown has to have something! its one of the biggest ones there is. if not salvatory( i think thats what is called) inside the palms. i bought my blue and orange roshes there months ago.

So nice!!!

good looking out on the iguanas atmoney and peruwhite! i was able to buy a pair of size 9s.

About to cop a pair of Iguanas off Dr Jays. Appreciate the link.

I'm out here in Vegas right now. Anyone know of any stores with Roshes available?

footaction carried the sport reds, black/sails, and iguanas at some point. one is at boulevard mall, forgot where the other is. give them a call, or ask them if they stock locate. when i was in vegas a couple weeks ago, niketown only had the premium ones in scattered sizes. same goes with suite 160 in mandalay bay. didnt see anything at csrvr.

Just askin cuz my friend got fake Jordan's from that site

Not going to front, its a legitimate question. I was sold a pair of fake Levi's at a Dr.Jays location in NY so I'm not always comfortable buying things from that company. Hopefully the shoes are authentic tho.

Yea it was a pair of space jams that randomly released on the site.

Not going to front, its a legitimate question. I was sold a pair of fake Levi's at a Dr.Jays location in NY so I'm not always comfortable buying things from that company. Hopefully the shoes are authentic tho.

Like I said before, I have heard of authorized stores selling fake products by mistake. I just never heard of Dr. Jays selling a fake product, was it in the Jamaica ave or Fordham store(I would think it was from one of those locations)? My bad for saying is that a real question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom