ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Any news for footaction or ftl online release?

Are these tts? I remember trying on a floor model left shoe in 10.5 (that had been stretched by a shoe tree insert shoved up to the toe box) that felt a bit loose and sloppy and the right shoe out of the box fit pretty well. then i tried on a 10 at nordstorm rack that was unstretched and that felt a bit tight. do these all of these mesh roshes stretch out compared to out of the box? to have an idea about my foot i wear 10.5  for FR2s, AF1s, and sb janoskis.

Last edited:
Brown wovens looking nice! I'll have to settle for those since Rakuten cancelled my order for the brown premiums.

Would you guys buy mangos for $170 shipped?
Hellllll no 
mean.gif

Brown wovens looking nice! I'll have to settle for those since Rakuten cancelled my order for the brown premiums.
look like squadron greens with a filter to me. rakuten never had brown premiums. if we are thinking about the same ones for the pre-order, they were actually the squadron greens. the style code of the "brown" wovens on rakuten matched the style code of the squadrons

look like squadron greens with a filter to me. rakuten never had brown premiums. if we are thinking about the same ones for the pre-order, they were actually the squadron greens. the style code of the "brown" wovens on rakuten matched the style code of the squadrons
You're right about the product code matching up for the squadron but for some reason these look hella brown to me. haha. Must be the angle and lighting but the guy didn't use a filter though. 

Last edited:
^

i would get that less than 150, but the guy from ebay selling it for 180 i was like nahhh i can wait for something cheaper

^

i would get that less than 150, but the guy from ebay selling it for 180 i was like nahhh i can wait for something cheaper
What size? Is the seller that Drummmboy guy? You can always try and message the seller and lower it. I know that on ebay the seller was selling it for 115 +40 shipping and i got it to 135 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom