ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Roshes are getting scooped up with the quickness now huh? For those of you lurking this thread for information to resell, you'll lose with these. These colorways will eventually be like a black FR2, always sitting on shelves. Don't hog all the stock now just to be left with hundreds of dollars in overhead in a few months when you can't sell them.
let them find out the hard way lol.  let them scoop up all the stock and end up liquidating them on ebay to get their money back in a couple months. just in time for spring

Last edited:
So if Foot Action is getting these, does that mean Foot Locker and Eastbay will get them too?

So if Foot Action is getting these, does that mean Foot Locker and Eastbay will get them too?
No i think FA is their lifestyle store and thats why they will only get it. FTL is more for performance if I'm not mistaken 

It's funny because I remember there was a dude trying to sell some black sails on here for 50 bucks last year and they sat for almost a month. I kept an eye out on them and still regret not scooping them up. Now you feel blessed if you catch'em for a retail...what happened?

It's funny because I remember there was a dude trying to sell some black sails on here for 50 bucks last year and they sat for almost a month. I kept an eye out on them and still regret not scooping them up. Now you feel blessed if you catch'em for a retail...what happened?
that's because the roshe made it as #11 on sneakernews' top shoes of 2012. the hyped gets more hyped

Kicksdeals again has a deal on the Atomic Teal Wovens at Extra Butter. Previously they had the blackout wovens on discount. 

$70 + shipping

Sizes: 8, 8.5, 9 ,10, 10.5, 11.5, 12 and 13

Phone #: 516-632-5150

email: [email protected]

Mention KicksDeals for the discount

Last edited:
let them find out the hard way lol.  let them scoop up all the stock and end up liquidating them on ebay to get their money back in a couple months. just in time for spring
I'll gladly take some backup pairs for under retail in a few months!

Thing with ebay though is that you never know whats really going to take off. Just saw a pair of the chalks (women's) going for $107 +shipping and there is a day left. These were the same shoes that were sitting on zappos and other websites for $50! And the same seller has a listing of the Sirens now at ~$250 and Calypos at ~$250. As long as people see those numbers there will always be resellers

Thing with ebay though is that you never know whats really going to take off. Just saw a pair of the chalks (women's) going for $107 +shipping and there is a day left. These were the same shoes that were sitting on zappos and other websites for $50! And the same seller has a listing of the Sirens now at ~$250 and Calypos at ~$250. As long as people see those numbers there will always be resellers
Too bad you can't leave public comments in eBay auctions...

i completely agree.  there will always be those resellers with their respective suckers for buyers, but you will also have the occasional reseller that will sell it for a fair-ish price more often than not. in a couple months when all the resellers have their 20+ pairs of roshes, you'll still see some going for $100+ on ebay, but i'll guarantee you'll also see some for very close to retail.

i bet those chalks going for $100+ right now, it's someone buying them thinking they're mangos hahaha.  and let me guess, that auction for the sirens probably has the word "infrared" plastered all over it

bought my gf's chalks off a fellow broshe for $48 shipped :wow: :wow: :wow: @ $107 & counting

had a 11.5 blk/sail in my dr j cart but let it go ... need a 12

I can't find the Women's roshe in the grey/polarized pink colorway in a size 5 or 5.5 anywhere. I tried 21 Mercer, Oneness, called Nike.com, Nike LA running. Nowhere to be found. All those spots had a size 6 and up though. I'm starting to think they didn't make a size 5 or 5.5 for this colorway. But the purple colorway on NDC had a 5 so they mustve made a 5. :smh:

Glad I could help out guys!! This thread is a breath of fresh air from the the others that just have negative comments and picking at everything. I am on the hunt for some iguanas in a sz 12 still if anyone has info hit me up... also any other colors other than the sport reds and sail which I scooped up this morning!

Last edited:
Glad I could help out guys!! This thread is a breath of fresh air from the the others that just have negative comments and picking at everything. I am on the hunt for some iguanas in a sz 12 still if anyone has info hit me up... also any other colors other than the siren and sail which I scooped up this morning!
You mean sports red? Haven't seen any sirens through retail outlets since last fall.

Glad I could help out guys!! This thread is a breath of fresh air from the the others that just have negative comments and picking at everything. I am on the hunt for some iguanas in a sz 12 still if anyone has info hit me up... also any other colors other than the siren and sail which I scooped up this morning!
you mean sport reds and sails right?  my bad, don't mean to nitpick, but dont want the thread to be bombarded with questions like "sirens restocked?!?!?!?!?!?"

unless of course you copped the sirens off ebay or something

We do not have any information on any upcoming releases for this product.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

even tho that may be the case eastbay & footaction are like FWB that never claim each other.. eastbay will prbly get them around the same time as footaction

you mean sport reds and sails right?  my bad, don't mean to nitpick, but dont want the thread to be bombarded with questions like "sirens restocked?!?!?!?!?!?"

My bad... still trying to get this Roshe language mastered!

i wish the sirens would restock
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom