ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Might be a little redundant but most FAs give 20% off if your in the military. Oh and for all you SoCal heads they have the black sails in all sizes. I believe 2 pairs of each from 8 and up ! Footaction in Downey give them a call!

Well i am in a dilema, do i buy the iguana wovens for swoosh price or get some speed yellows for $99..... Roshes are cleaning my pockets....

Man, if these are NikeID....wow. I live in NC but I went to a different FA today than my usual one. I got a 9.5 iguana, the guy working there told me that they were expecting a 4th color really soon but of course he didnt know what the 4th color was going to be.
Which FA had the iguanas?

Got the Olive Premiums and Mangos in from Japan today, and then read about iD?  I'm pretty stoked about today, despite it being about 450 degrees below zero here.

I'm guessing the new releases will look like this.  I guess nike is getting rid of all of the stock they have right now of the og roshes.  I have 20 pairs of roshes coming in on friday/saturday, and thanks for the heads up for the nike id.  Will post when my shoes arrive, basically got them to hook up close friends.
who told you that? these were the pre-production models.  

anyone here have a pair of nrg's that can give me an idea how they fit compared to the og models? are they tts or do they run a little tight?

Time for me to get another job if these hitting Nike iD. Guess maybe no more than $115 for these. Other wise they better have some creative material or options for us.

Got em today. So happy about my first rakuten purchase. After paying for the shoes and proxy it came to about 70. Cheaper than the iguanas I got for 105.

Can't wait to feel da liberty mesh in the summer
I assume we got them from the same place. Crazy price for the premiums that really feel premium. Wish I could have gotten shipping that cheap though haha. I'm so excited to rock these in the summer, they feel perfect sockless :smokin

Nike ID! Can't say i'm excited as much as I am interested... It'll be cool to see all the options! Dr Jays has my size in the sport reds which I have been wanting but I think I'm gonna wait it out. Great day in roshe history!
laugh.gif

Sorry for interrupting the ID talk but how long does DrJays take to ship out? And to Houston, TX to be exact?

If they have some sort of reflective, printed, or textured swoosh option imma go ham. 
glasses.gif

^^ I live in OKC and my Iguanas that shipped on Tuesday are coming next Monday. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
If Nike keeps the prices low (they won't), has OG mesh (doubtful), and has tons of options like patterns and materials, I feel these will be the hottest ID. It's like a janoski expect those are a little uncomfortable in my eyes and are lacking in color options. I just want to make simple cws but a lot haha.

Anyways, can't wait

Very excited about Roshe ID.

Wish they could ship to canada :smh:

:frown:

Last edited:
Th
Uninformed buyers have to take half the blame.  In some cases (ie. the Sirens that are currently $250) the bidding started at $0.99. You can't blame the seller because some people are so thirsty to say they have that $70 shoe.
this is was happening today the auction is over but I managed to get a screenshot in the am

^ can't even knock the seller on that one, even though that shipping is bs. That auction started low and just jumped. As long as there are buyers like that there will be dozens of sellers

Back
Top Bottom