ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just finished phone order from Kicks LA for iguanas for $81.75 shipped to Nor Cal! s/o to who ever had that info! Thanks. Will be patiently awaiting zappos and shiekh to get my own in a 9.5!

^Thanks for the comparison pic. I have a feeling that I'll still pick up the squadron green wovens even though they look pretty similar to the iguanas.

Just finished phone order from Kicks LA for iguanas for $81.75 shipped to Nor Cal! s/o to who ever had that info! Thanks. Will be patiently awaiting zappos and shiekh to get my own in a 9.5!
do you know if they have any more sizes in the iguanas?

just called costco, they do have mangos in stock!!!
What about Sam's Club?? 
roll.gif

From what It looks like, someone had the audacity to steal my iggy's off my doorstep. Perfect. Hopefully it's a mistake on fedex's part or something.

From what It looks like, someone had the audacity to steal my iggy's off my doorstep. Perfect. Hopefully it's a mistake on fedex's part or something.
Damn man. Its ridiculous how this world is. People can never respect others. i hope its a mistake man. 

Love these but the whole "floral pattern" is i dunno... feminine? Looks like something my grandma would wear! But hey, rock what you like!

smh, I knew I should've called KicksLA yesterday. I was able to get the Black/Sail's in my size, but missed out on the Iggy's.

Thanks for the color comparison silvastar!!! just so you all know... I have a size 10 in the anthracite, and a 9.5 in the khaki premium nrg at my store currently in the Minneapolis area.

A little worried about giving my card information over the phone but Kicks LA said they'd ship to Massachusetts so I'm gonna give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom