ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So did you get a tracking number from sneakerhead? Haven't gotten mine yet, and after I ordered there were still some in my size so I don't think they oversold but I guess we'll see :/ I'm just impatient. Lololol
They called me this morning and cancelled my order, so if you didn't get an email or call, you're probably fine.

man i ordered the the reds of amazon but they still havent shipped and i placed my order on thursday smh 
eyes.gif
Just got my email from Amazon saying they shipped.

is that ebay seller legit? thought i read somewhere not to order from sellers in korea?

that seller is legit. i bought the mint candys from him months ago. had them in like 4days. those where actually more back then too. you wont find these nowhere in the US for $70 because they were an Asia exclusive.

No emails yet regarding the sport reds and iggys from amazon. Gonna be juiced when that shipping confirmation comes through.

that seller is legit. i bought the mint candys from him months ago. had them in like 4days. those where actually more back then too. you wont find these nowhere in the US for $70 because they were an Asia exclusive.
Also message the seller he will give you a deal on picking up the pack usually.  I bought the pack months ago from him the day he put them up on eBay for a whole lot more money.  They are nice colors, but are the more restrictive Asia mesh. 

No emails yet regarding the sport reds and iggys from amazon. Gonna be juiced when that shipping confirmation comes through.

I never got an email from amazon saying that my item shipped but I contacted the seller, they gave me a tracking number. Shoot them an email and see what they say. Maybe they'll give you tracking

Last edited:
Called a couple of Shiekh Shoes around my area (626/909). One doesn't know when they're getting them in, another said they only have women's, and another said they don't get Roshe's in Men's anymore
tired.gif
do they usually get their shipments on Mondays?

I just got a response telling me the shoes are backordered...also offering a full refund if I do not want to wait.

Bummer :smh:

I just got my Iguanas from Dr. Jays in today! Probably post some pics later today. (Even though many of you have seen them already.) I really do like the colorway.

Also message the seller he will give you a deal on picking up the pack usually.  I bought the pack months ago from him the day he put them up on eBay for a whole lot more money.  They are nice colors, but are the more restrictive Asia mesh. 

Agreed. Def email the seller first. I was able to get the mint candy and grey/purple for $175 shipped (from a different seller). Pretty good deal considering they are coming from overseas.

So did you get a tracking number from sneakerhead? Haven't gotten mine yet, and after I ordered there were still some in my size so I don't think they oversold but I guess we'll see :/ I'm just impatient. Lololol
I got my tracking number from them today.

Just got the same response from Sneaker RX. I guess I'll just wait. Sport Reds for retail is what I wanted anyway lol.

Back
Top Bottom